Octagon Bar 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

It's alright sweetheart! Had I been the object of your *ahem* affection, I would have been putty too! :heart:

Had it gone further, we would have been posting like crazy to close this thread before everyone in Interference read it. :shocked: :faint: :laugh:

I know, but still! :D My imagination is very overactive sometimes....

starsgoblue said:
Haha, my best friend lives in Newport...

I was supposed to go see her on this upcoming 11th for our birthdays--I don't think I'm going to make it though....:sad:

*shakes head*

I know this won't work...

but whats here name? and when did she graduate highschool

because thats how I seemed to meet most of the people from Rhode Island back then....around 1995...just out of highschool or a couple of years away from it.

PowerSurge said:

but whats here name? and when did she graduate highschool

because thats how I seemed to meet most of the people from Rhode Island back then....around 1995...just out of highschool or a couple of years away from it.

Her name is Amanda. We both graduated in '99...but the majority of the people the two of us hung out with graduated in '95...

starsgoblue said:
Sounds cute....I know a couple of Lisa's back in RI... I miss the coffee back there and my accent, I've lost some of it being here...:sigh:

I have to admit, accents are a weakness for me....

:sexywink:

I bet she was a bit....oh...I'd better be civil...you never know who's readin' this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom