Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

My only fear, is that I'm going to keep my PC, so investing in a Mac is a luxury that I don't need. Kind of like having two cars one driver. Now, if my spouse (my fictious one that I use to illustrate various points) were to be amenable, it would be cool to get one for her and then monopolize it when she's not looking.
I feel the same about Cooper Mini's. I wouldn't buy it as my primary car, but it looks like it might be fun to own. Another thing that my wife gets to buy. :shrug:

My second car of choice IS the Cooper!:ohmy:

starsforu2 said:

I spent a week in Portland earlier this year. :yes: It was for work.

I went to the Virginia Cafe one evening, are you familiar with it?
nope i dont know where that is
i spend so much time lost there that i never get to see anything!
So when are you coming back to portland?
I can show you all the nice bus lanes:huh:

u2bonogirl said:

nope i dont know where that is
i spend so much time lost there that i never get to see anything!
So when are you coming back to portland?
I can show you all the nice bus lanes:huh:

Maybe when U2 is on tour :wink:

:shrug: I have no idea if I'll get there at all. It was sort of a a gift trip for me. I had do a bunch of computer installations all over Northern Oregon and up and down the I-5 corridor in Washington. It was a two week trip and I had a really good time. I wish I had known you back then. By the last day, I was kind of burnt out, not knowing what I should do next. I went music shopping in downtown Portland, and even lost my cell phone while I was there. Some homeless picked it up. :rolleyes: That's another story altogether. Read about it in the diary for May, I think. :D

:lol: i just took another one of those tests i was taking last night!
This one was my kissing style
oooooooh:wink:
apparently i am romantic and sometimes to intense:laugh:
heres the synopsis

Whew, is it warm in here or is that just you? When it comes to kissing, you get your drive from the lure of romance. For you, it's more than a meeting of the lips. You appreciate kissing for the rush and for what it symbolizes. Long-stemmed roses, candlelight dinners, and weekend retreats to bed and breakfasts. Sound about your speed?

You're a kissing partner who can go beyond the sweet surrender of locking lips to discuss the meaning of relationships. To really express yourself, you're probably one who's concerned with setting the proper mood. You might light a fire or take your date to a beautiful lookout before cuddling and kissing. You probably like to make a lot of eye contact, gently hug and touch your date, and talk tenderly about your feelings.

While your intensions are pure, your intensity might sometimes be a little overwhelming. Don't forget that being playful can also be a sign of affection, and remember, sometimes a kiss is just a kiss.

u2bonogirl said:
:lol: i just took another one of those tests i was taking last night!
This one was my kissing style
oooooooh:wink:
apparently i am romantic and sometimes to intense:laugh:
heres the synopsis

Whew, is it warm in here or is that just you? When it comes to kissing, you get your drive from the lure of romance. For you, it's more than a meeting of the lips. You appreciate kissing for the rush and for what it symbolizes. Long-stemmed roses, candlelight dinners, and weekend retreats to bed and breakfasts. Sound about your speed?

You're a kissing partner who can go beyond the sweet surrender of locking lips to discuss the meaning of relationships. To really express yourself, you're probably one who's concerned with setting the proper mood. You might light a fire or take your date to a beautiful lookout before cuddling and kissing. You probably like to make a lot of eye contact, gently hug and touch your date, and talk tenderly about your feelings.

While your intensions are pure, your intensity might sometimes be a little overwhelming. Don't forget that being playful can also be a sign of affection, and remember, sometimes a kiss is just a kiss.

You are such a :flirt: :rolleyes: :wink:

starsforu2 said:

Maybe when U2 is on tour :wink:

:shrug: I have no idea if I'll get there at all. It was sort of a a gift trip for me. I had do a bunch of computer installations all over Northern Oregon and up and down the I-5 corridor in Washington. It was a two week trip and I had a really good time. I wish I had known you back then. By the last day, I was kind of burnt out, not knowing what I should do next. I went music shopping in downtown Portland, and even lost my cell phone while I was there. Some homeless picked it up. :rolleyes: That's another story altogether. Read about it in the diary for May, I think. :D

well portland isnt that fantastic anyway. i hate driving there because of all the one way streets, traffic and those things at the stop lights that take your picture when youre doing something wrong.:grumpy:
last time i was there me and some friends almost got pummeled by a bus because i got mad at one of the guys and stopped the car in a *tadum* bus lane:eyebrow: :lol:
and then we hear this noise while im chewing him out for backseat driving
all of a sudden this bus comes within a feckin centimeter from taking the side off my car
that shut me up:|

u2bonogirl said:

well portland isnt that fantastic anyway. i hate driving there because of all the one way streets, traffic and those things at the stop lights that take your picture when youre doing something wrong.:grumpy:
last time i was there me and some friends almost got pummeled by a bus because i got mad at one of the guys and stopped the car in a *tadum* bus lane:eyebrow: :lol:
and then we hear this noise while im chewing him out for backseat driving
all of a sudden this bus comes within a feckin centimeter from taking the side off my car
that shut me up:|

I regret that I didn't go to the ocean. Particularly in Oregon. I saw the Puget sound and went to Victoria BC, but I didn't drive the hour or so to the coast. I did see Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Ranier while I was there. Awe inspiring.

starsforu2 said:

I regret that I didn't go to the ocean. Particularly in Oregon. I saw the Puget sound and went to Victoria BC, but I didn't drive the hour or so to the coast. I did see Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Ranier while I was there. Awe inspiring.

its more like 2 hours to the coast
i know because i live right on the ocean pretty much
been there my whole life
everything rusts here really fast!
I love the ocean though, its so beautiful. thats why i like to go swim in it.
gives me respect for powerful things though:huh:

starsforu2 said:

Get over here flirt! :hug:

I'm listening to Tryin' to throw your arms around the world, live in Tacoma in 1992. I love this song live. :love:

Have you seen U2 live yet?

*flirt comes running*
hey you

NOOOOO i havent seen them live!*pouty face*
i was so pissed during elevation
the tickets sold out so bloody fast here that i didnt have a chance
on ticket master they were grabbed up on the net in like 5 or ten minutes!
this time around there is nothing stopping me:mad:
I was listening to stay live today and wailing along in the car:D

u2bonogirl said:

*flirt comes running*
hey you

NOOOOO i havent seen them live!*pouty face*
i was so pissed during elevation
the tickets sold out so bloody fast here that i didnt have a chance
on ticket master they were grabbed up on the net in like 5 or ten minutes!
this time around there is nothing stopping me:mad:
I was listening to stay live today and wailing along in the car:D

*Catches flirt, spins her round and lands on the couch with a thud*

*Gasps* See, smooooth! :wink:

I just wanted to make sure that if you HAD been to the show, that you would have a copy of the show. :yes:

*lands with tim in a thud*
if you were smooth i might be intimidated:wink:
I am a U2 junkie
anything that is to do with them i desperately need for the sake of my life
:lol:
that and chocolate
and kisses
yes the staples of life

u2bonogirl said:
*lands with tim in a thud*
if you were smooth i might be intimidated:wink:
I am a U2 junkie
anything that is to do with them i desperately need for the sake of my life
:lol:
that and chocolate
and kisses
yes the staples of life

So the ultimate date would be showing up at your house with HTDAAB, a box of chocolates and binaca?

You are way too easy to please :D

starsforu2 said:

So the ultimate date would be showing up at your house with HTDAAB, a box of chocolates and binaca?

You are way too easy to please :D

you got that right!
i have always been low maintenance i think
just show me some affection
gimme the chocolate
and prepare to be bitten, kissed, and laugh to death

I remember when we could sleep on stones, now we lie together with whisper and moans. I was all fucked up, I had an opera in my head. Your love was like a lightbulb, it just goes over my head. - Live 6/11/92

>>> Produces chocolate from behind the bar <<<

Wonderful bar, it has everything you need. Here you go.

and here is the other staple :kiss:

u2bonogirl said:

you got that right!
i have always been low maintenance i think
just show me some affection
gimme the chocolate
and prepare to be bitten, kissed, and laugh to death

Low maintenance and affectionate? Doesn't exist :no:

It would be a wonderful thing, but it doesn't exist. Haven't met the creature yet. And if I did, I think she was married :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
yay! i have everything i need
you got any sour altoids behind there too?:D
I have been craving them all day long
returns the staple:kiss:

Well, what do you know, I just happened to find those Altoids for you. This bar is amazing. Have you lost anything else, that you'd like to find? Like more staples :yes:

Got plenty more staples for you, if you need them. :wink:

starsforu2 said:

Low maintenance and affectionate? Doesn't exist :no:

It would be a wonderful thing, but it doesn't exist. Haven't met the creature yet. And if I did, I think she was married :wink:
well finantually low maintenance, hows that?
emotionally- i need to be touched, talked to and left alone when i feel like it!:laugh:
Im a moody person, just cant help it
but on my upswings i can be quite pleasant:wink:
and when i'm depressed,
well, we went over that
i can be quite pleasant then too:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom