Octagon Bar - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-06-2004, 07:12 PM   #301
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 01:53 AM
I waiting!
and i KNOW its orgasmic
dont KILL ME
Im like the most sexually frustrated person in the world right now-and on top of it im waiting till the album comes out
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG
Give me a play by play action of it will ya?
*feels like she is requesting phone sex or something*
__________________

__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:15 PM   #302
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue
U2BonoGirl....download the album!

It's orgasmic!
Don't do it!!! We're trying to be good Only two weeks until they give it to us officially. Please don't tempt Digsy or Merc either, we're trying to stick together.

I've been reading the reviews, and I'm really excited at the Universal praise and look forward to hearing it.

So, are you in a fine mood now that you have the album? Where does it rank after a day's worth of listening?
__________________

__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:17 PM   #303
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 01:53 AM
stars is a very happy camper
shes putting a lot of peer pressure on me to give in and do it.
come on tara....everybodys doing it
it will feel so good


*hack cough*
oh crap, i definitely cant sing tomorrow
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:20 PM   #304
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 01:53 AM
*shoves away carrots and broccoli*
what i would do for a piece of cheesecake right now!
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:25 PM   #305
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl
stars is a very happy camper
shes putting a lot of peer pressure on me to give in and do it.
come on tara....

Tara...trust me, it will be wonderful. I don't see how this is sacraficing any musical integrity or will make November 23rd any less exciting. As matter of fact, I'm looking forward to touching the album and looking at the booklet even more now!
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:27 PM   #306
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2

it.

So, are you in a fine mood now that you have the album? Where does it rank after a day's worth of listening?

I am overjoyed. The boys have really done a masterpiece...I'm not being dramatic, it's the truth. After the first listen I couldn't stop shaking I was so overwhelmed and yes, I cried.

I've said elsewhere I really feel it's a continuation of AB. I'll explain why if you guys haven't already read what I posted about that....
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:27 PM   #307
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue



Tara...trust me, it will be wonderful. I don't see how this is sacraficing any musical integrity or will make November 23rd any less exciting. As matter of fact, I'm looking forward to touching the album and looking at the booklet even more now!
You're bad
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:31 PM   #308
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue



I am overjoyed. The boys have really done a masterpiece...I'm not being dramatic, it's the truth. After the first listen I couldn't stop shaking I was so overwhelmed and yes, I cried.

I've said elsewhere I really feel it's a continuation of AB. I'll explain why if you guys haven't already read what I posted about that....
I read it. Nice. I'm eager to see if I agree once I hear it. I've avoided reading the lyrics as well.

I think, it's no secret (that the stars are falling... sidetrack) that we have been watching Bono's spiritual journey for some time. AB was pretty raw in that respect. Dirty Day, First Time and The Wanderer were very much acknowledgements of his own sins and guilt about them. Pop follows Bono with a finger in God's face, pleading with him to do something and ATYCLB acknowledged that apart from God's grace he is nothing. A very manly admission. It will be interesting to hear what he's up to now.
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:35 PM   #309
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 01:53 AM
*sigh*
I think i must just like the pain Im putting myself through or something.....
Somebody help me, Im falling into temptation
and the devil has taken the form of my bonopal!

Sometimes I feel like Im on that same rollercoaster spiritual journey that Bono has dealt with
Im not one of those people who can just accept what people take as general truth. there has to be more!
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:41 PM   #310
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


I think, it's no secret (that the stars are falling... sidetrack) that we have been watching Bono's spiritual journey for some time. AB was pretty raw in that respect. Dirty Day, First Time and The Wanderer were very much acknowledgements of his own sins and guilt about them. Pop follows Bono with a finger in God's face, pleading with him to do something and ATYCLB acknowledged that apart from God's grace he is nothing. A very manly admission. It will be interesting to hear what he's up to now.

Oh, just you wait......You'll be very impressed.
__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:46 PM   #311
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 01:53 AM
Im cranking vertigo right now to soothe my poor nerves
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:46 PM   #312
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl
*sigh*
I think i must just like the pain Im putting myself through or something.....
Somebody help me, Im falling into temptation
and the devil has taken the form of my bonopal!

Sometimes I feel like Im on that same rollercoaster spiritual journey that Bono has dealt with
Im not one of those people who can just accept what people take as general truth. there has to be more!
As I told Digsy, you never regret waiting for a kiss, you are more likely to regret having kissed before it was time. And true love waits.
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:49 PM   #313
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 01:53 AM
oh please........ talking to me about kissing
didnt we already establish that its one of my favorite activities.

now youve made me want the album more
and a nice make out session to the tune of with or without you....
oh yeah
slipping into fantasy
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 08:07 PM   #314
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 01:53 AM
Im listening to everything will be alright by the killers
its making me feel better
in a depressed sort of way
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 08:09 PM   #315
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


As I told Digsy, you never regret waiting for a kiss, you are more likely to regret having kissed before it was time. And true love waits.



Dork! It's an album...not sex! You're not going to get an incurable disease from listening to it! I mean we're already U2-addicts...but no disease.
__________________

__________________
starsgoblue is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com