Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: looks like Im the only one here!
Thats okay, I can pour my own drink and talk to myself
hi tara, how are you?
ahhhh feck off ya wanker
thats no way to talk to yourself!:shame:

*pours some random bottle into a shot glass and chugs it down*
mmmmmm
bacardi

pushes a button on the jukebox
nice
shakes booty to 'brick house'
nah, too sick to dance to that....how about lullabye by the cure
ah yes......
his arms are around me and his tongue in my eye......

u2bonogirl said:

:ohmy: didnt know i had company
*blushes*
*stops dancing the sick person dance*

Keep dancing. I like the Cure! Have you heard the End Of The World?

------------------------

Go if you want to
I never tried to stop you
Know there's a reason
For all of this you're feeling
Love it's not my call
You couldn't ever love me more
You couldn't love me more
You couldn't love

Me I dont show much
It's far too hard to hide you
See in a moment
I cant remember how to
Be all you wanted
I couldn't ever love you more
I couldn't love you more
I couldn't love

You want me to cry and play my part
I want you to sigh and fall apart
We want this like everyone else

Stay if you want to
I always wait to hear you
Say there's a last kiss
For all the times you run this
Way, it's not my call
You couldn't ever love me more
You couldn't love me more
You couldn't love

Love me more
Couldnt ever love me more
I couldnt love you more
I couldnt love

You want me to lie not break your heart
I want you to sigh and fall apart
We want this like everyone else

Maybe we didn't understand
It's just the end of the
end of the world
Maybe we didn't understand
Not just a boy and a girl
It's just the end of the world

Me I dont say much
It's far too hard to make you
See in a moment
I can't remember how to
Be all you wanted
I couldnt ever love you more
(x4) I couldn't love you more

welllll. Heres what happened in the SAT
First i was the oldest friggin person there:madspit: I felt like an old crone with all those perky teenagers.
But very womanly at the same time:wink:

So i was really tired, didnt study, didnt sleep
i fell asleep during part of the math section
and then and THEN
I got in trouble for drawing a picture of tom hanks on my test booklet!:lol::laugh:
I couldnt help it. I was so bored after i got done with a verbal section early that i started sketching the green mile poster on the wall in front of me.
apparently that doesnt quite fit into the sat testing rules and i almost got kicked out!:ohmy:

thats funny

imagine getting kicked out your SATs for drawing a picture... only in america! (no offense!)

whats up bonogirl - you just got a cold?

best cure ever - a warm shot of brandy and chuck in a disprin/asprin and let it dissolve in the brandy and then knock it back. you'll feel 100 times better in the morning!

digsy said:
thats funny

imagine getting kicked out your SATs for drawing a picture... only in america! (no offense!)

best cure ever - a warm shot of brandy and chuck in a disprin/asprin and let it dissolve in the brandy and then knock it back. you'll feel 100 times better in the morning!

Hey Digsy, how's that hangover treating you from last night?

Tara, did you complete the Math part of the SAT, or did you just give up on it?

Why are you taking the SAT now, are you going to transfer to college?

digsy said:
thats funny

hey!
yeah you can get kicked out for lots of stuff. like turning to the wrong page
talking
....smoking! no lie, that was on the list of things you cant do
and in the only 5 minute break they gave us in 3 hours you couldnt even eat or drink water:huh:
some girl smuggled in a banana. now where was the test lady when that thing got whipped out!
the lady giving the test actually had some um- bad experiences with me when i went to school there:reject:
so....yeah

starsforu2 said:

Im taking it now because i was on drugs when i was supposed to take it in high school.
an honest answer!
I just about got the math done, apart from the section i fell asleep on!:lol:
Im pretty sure i got most of the questions wrong on math, but the verbal was like a cool breeze in mexico for me
they should have given me points for my cool tom hanks drawing!:rant:

u2bonogirl said:

Im taking it now because i was on drugs when i was supposed to take it in high school.
an honest answer!
I just about got the math done, apart from the section i fell asleep on!:lol:
Im pretty sure i got most of the questions wrong on math, but the verbal was like a cool breeze in mexico for me
they should have given me points for my cool tom hanks drawing!:rant:

How long ago did you stop? Drugs that is...
We like your honesty, although it sometimes can leave us :scratch: because we don't know how to respond. :shrug: Other times it's just amusing.

Hey, are you planning to wait until the album comes out before listening to it? Do you have high-speed or dial-up?

starsforu2 said:

the hangover is long gone thanks - nothing like a day on the couch and a cheest toastie to cure such things!
no i'm kidding - before you all think i'm really sad i did actually do stuff today! i went to see a movie and went to see some friends... and then i sat on the couch and watched tv for the rest of the night! :lol:

how old are you now Tara? just curious

starsforu2 said:

How long ago did you stop? Drugs that is...
We like your honesty, although it sometimes can leave us :scratch: because we don't know how to respond. :shrug: Other times it's just amusing.

Hey, are you planning to wait until the album comes out before listening to it? Do you have high-speed or dial-up?

Oh drugs..yeah i stopped a few years ago.
Dont worry, its not really a sore spot with me. If im honest about something and i post it for all to see its usually not something you have to be really careful about when youre responding:hug:

Im totally waiting for the album. If i cant be a virgin in one part of life then why not be one in another:sexywink:
:lol:
and i have dialup because out here in the sticks where i live there isnt high speed available:madspit:

u2bonogirl said:

Oh drugs..yeah i stopped a few years ago.
Dont worry, its not really a sore spot with me. If im honest about something and i post it for all to see its usually not something you have to be really careful about when youre responding:hug:

Im totally waiting for the album. If i cant be a virgin in one part of life then why not be one in another:sexywink:
:lol:
and i have dialup because out here in the sticks where i live there isnt high speed available:madspit:

yay!! another HTDAAB virgin! welcome to the club :)

good on you for being so honest on teh drugs thing, especially for kicking it and now going back and taking your SATs - thats got to take some guts!

digsy said:

good on you for being so honest on teh drugs thing, especially for kicking it and now going back and taking your SATs - thats got to take some guts!

:up: for guts :yes:

I'll be off for about an hour, I gotta take care of the nieces and nephew.

Hey Digsy, if you're not here later Night :wave:

Night Tara, unless you're on when I get back.

4 HTDAAB Virgins. Not too shabby! :angel: :applaud:

digsy said:

:hug:
thanks digsy:D
the drugs were a weird chapter of my life. but one day i just said, hm, this kinda sucks and stopped.
then karma hit me and after i got off the drugs and was doing good somebody turned me in and i got arrested in front of a lot of people:( it was really embarrasing......
but they all got over it:wink:
It was weird being back in the school after all the crap i did there.
i finished school early dispite being on drugs. to answer your question- Im almost 19
not very old in reality, but i feel like Im already 30!actually i wish i was 30. its such a better age :madspit:

u2bonogirl said:

:hug:
thanks digsy:D
the drugs were a weird chapter of my life. but one day i just said, hm, this kinda sucks and stopped.
then karma hit me and after i got off the drugs and was doing good somebody turned me in and i got arrested in front of a lot of people:( it was really embarrasing......
but they all got over it:wink:
It was weird being back in the school after all the crap i did there.
i finished school early dispite being on drugs. to answer your question- Im almost 19
not very old in reality, but i feel like Im already 30!actually i wish i was 30. its such a better age :madspit:

well they say 30 is the prime of your life?
then againn, last time i checked i was 19 and suddenly i'm 23 next month. beforei know it i WILL be 30 :lol:

i'm lucky, i'm a pretty outrageous person in the things ill do for kicks and entertainment but i've somehow managed to avoid drugs entirely. i think its because i know that if i touched them id be totally hooked - ive got that kind of personality unfortunately. somethign can be very very bad for me and i'll know it, but if i enjoy it i'll do it regardless.
so yeah, luckily drugs have never been an issue for me - my main vices are alcohol (a drug in itself really) and swearing. i can have a very bad mouth on me sometimes :ohmy:
and ive overdone it on the drinking side sometimes but nothing i'm concerned about.

i'll say it again though, good on you for kicking the drugs :yes:

night tim :wave:

doubt i'll be about later, in fact i'm gonna go now.

so have a good evening, you too tara

and i'll catch you guys another time :)

starsforu2 said:

Are your cheeks reddened again like your picture?

My head smells like flowers. :reject:
yes but only because i have a fever:madspit:

Im bummed, I have to play bass tomorrow at church.
its so BORING
I always end up playing lead guitar and the damn bass:eyebrow:

good news, i and playing 40 tomorrow though
and singing my heart out to it*wails loudly with a sick person voice*
it should be lovely:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom