Ocean's 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Just got back from seeing it-wow, I really enjoyed it. I was afraid w/ all the big stars in it, it would be a flop...

Acting, the dialogue, the cinematography-very impressive, in my opinion. It was fast paced and held my interest the whole time(it's only around 2 hrs long).

Steven Soderbergh continues to be an impressive director. Certainly he brought out the best acting I've ever seen from Brad Pitt and George Clooney.

Oh-and the guys-Clooney,Pitt, Damon, Garcia-were certainly easy on the eyes as well.
eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I LOVED this movie. I thought it was a sharp, fast-paced, and fun movie. I am totally buying it when it comes out on DVD. I'm not normally one to drool over movie stars...but Brad Pitt looked incredible the entire movie.

Yes-I agree completely-Brad was supremely hot.

Hottest he's been IMO since Legends Of The Fall-the movie I really thought he was at his FINEST.
eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I thoroughly enjoyed Ocean's 11 and have recommended to everyone for a little Holiday Pick-Me-Up.

I will say that I loved Brad the most in Fight Club.
wink.gif
Whoohoo!

------------------
No alarms and no surprises, please.

FIGHT CLUB!!!! OMG, *drool*

Oh, wrong forum! Sorry, but don't get me started on Fight Club...love that movie!

hippy

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Whatever you do, do not waste your time with the original one. I'm a big Frank fan, but it was painful to watch.

I liked the new one though, especially after just being in Vegas...

Mmmm....Brad Pitt (except for the fact that he is 6 inches shorter than me...)

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Back
Top Bottom