obviously you adore u2.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

funky sue

Babyface
why don't you have a listen to another great irish band....the beat poets...it won't let me drop in the web address but its at the usual spelling the band name in full and dotcom

u-who?

hey mods, do i have the right to mock the person who clearly just signed up for promotional purposes?

IWasBored said:

hey mods, do i have the right to mock the person who clearly just signed up for promotional purposes?

Try it out and see. :wink:

Personally, I just like to open up a nice can of
spam.gif

GibsonGirl said:

Try it out and see. :wink:

Personally, I just like to open up a nice can of
spam.gif

i tend to get yelled at for that sort of thing, so i figured just this once i'd ask.

actually, i just can't seem to find the dancing lock smiley.

IWasBored said:
i tend to get yelled at for that sort of thing, so i figured just this once i'd ask.

actually, i just can't seem to find the dancing :lock::lock::lock::lock::lock: smiley.

IWasBored said:

actually, i just can't seem to find the dancing lock smiley.

Ah, well I don't think you'll be reprimanded in this case, as the user has one post that has been made on an advertisement. Any mod could see the intent this person has...or maybe I could be making a huge generalisation. In any case...

:lock: :lock: :lock:

now what funky sue really should have done is to sign up, make a few posts in several other areas of the board, then for the next year and a half mention the beat poets in every other posts she makes. Then she can go in for the kill and make a thread devoted to them....

No one will notice that she's pimping them. ;)

:uhoh: :reject: :rolleyes:

:D

I was gonna be nice and give this person the benefit of the doubt, but since no other posts have been made since this one, it is obvious just spam, therefore, I'm going to close it.

Funky sue, if you wish to contact me to discuss this, feel free to email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom