Obama, Fukui, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was good times. Now to sleep. G'night Superthread and Superthreaders. :wave:

Definitely nothing bitter though. That's my big problem with beer. It's just...far too bitter most of the time

I did too. 9 more hours till I can finally get some. Who will see me through this dark time.

It's still real. :drool:

Though the outcome of Prop 8 is depressing.

Apparently I need to go back to New Zealand: Slim pickings: Kiwi tourism campaign pushes 'man drought' - News - Travel

And baaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, this is the best part:

Statistics New Zealand has reported that in Kapiti Coast just north of Wellington, there are only 89 men for every 100 women, earning it the title of "man drought capital of New Zealand".

MY HOMETOWN IS ON THE KAPITI COAST. Whyever did I leave?!

Incidentally, the factual errors in this article are great. Re-read the above section with the next paragraph:

Statistics New Zealand has reported that in Kapiti Coast just north of Wellington, there are only 89 men for every 100 women, earning it the title of "man drought capital of New Zealand".

But British men should not feel confined to the South Island when searching for a soul-mate, with Napier, Rotura and Gisborne in the North Island, also short of potential husbands.

1. Make that "on the Kapiti Coast".
2. The Kapiti Coast is already in the North Island, you idiots! Southern end, but still very much the North Island.

:laugh:

I love the reports on the global response. Everybody's excited.

Hellz yeah. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom