Oasis setlist for new tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holy John

Acrobat
Here is the Oasis setlist for the gig they played on October 7, for their I0th Anniversary Tour :

Fuckin' In The Bushes
Go Let it Out
Columbia
Morning Glory
Acquiesce
Supersonic
Fade Away
The Hindu Times [new song - next single]
Half The World Away
One Way Road
The Masterplan
Gas Panic
Cigarettes & Alcohol
Live Forever
Hung In a Bad Place [new song]
Slide Away
She's Electric
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus
Roll With It

A good setlist, can't wait for the new album to come out to know the new songs. I predict the setlist will change from night to night. Noel Gallagher recently said a couple of songs the band intend to play, wich were :

Rock'n'Roll Star - Supersonic - Listen Up - Cloudburst - Cigarettes & Alcohol - Acquiesce - Some Might Say - Roll With It - Wonderwall - While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Morning Glory - Rockin' Chair - Don't Look Back in Anger - Stand By Me - Whatever - Live Forever - The Masterplan - Go Let it Out - Fade In/Out - Where Did it All Go Wrong - Sad Song - Slide Away - Gas Panic - Step Out - All Around The World

looks like everynight will be different.

cheers

------------------
La resignacion es un suicido permanente

* *M-26-7* *

I only hope they return to the greatness they had back in 1995/6. That would be so great...*opens a beer and starts yelling the lyrics of "Morning glory"*

------------------
beLIEve

I'm always ecstatic when I see Slide Away mentinoned..my favourite Oasis tune ever, hasn't been out of my player since 94..never get bored of it..what about you guys, what do you wish they would play more of?

There was a mistake in the setlist. Here is the real one :

Fuckin' In The Bushes
Go Let it Out
Columbia
Morning Glory
Acquiesce
Supersonic
Fade Away
The Hindu Times
Half The World Away
One Way Road
The Masterplan
Gas Panic
Cigarettes & Alcohol
Live Forever
Hung In A Bad Place
Slide Away
She's Electric
Champagne Supernova (with Paul Weller)
Rock'n'Roll Star

ENCORE I
Don't Look Back in Anger
I Am The Walrus

ENCORE 2
Roll With It

------------------
La resignacion es un suicido permanente

* *M-26-7* *

I wish they'd play "Whatever" more often. I've heard Noel sing Octopus' Garden on the end of this song and its fabulous.

Is One Way Road a new song? I've never heard it and just downloaded it. Cool acoustic-ballad type song with Noel on vocals. It's on Audiogalaxy...

[This message has been edited by Zoomeranger (edited 10-08-2001).]

Originally posted by Zoomeranger:

Is One Way Road a new song? I've never heard it and just downloaded it. Cool acoustic-ballad type song with Noel on vocals. It's on Audiogalaxy...

It was a b-side to "Who Feels Love?" I believe.

Originally posted by Zoomeranger:
I wish they'd play "Whatever" more often. I've heard Noel sing Octopus' Garden on the end of this song and its fabulous.

I thought it was a b-side to Sunday Morning Call. Ah well, no matter.

And I believe they just played Whatever last night--in place of One Way Road. Anyone got their hands on any mp3's of the shows?

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom