Oasis Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheQuiet1

Rock n' Roll Doggie
If anyone can answer this I will be very impressed. In the thank-you section of Oasis' 'What's the Story Morning Glory?' album it says:

"Eternal respect to P.W and P.H"

At the back of the booklet it even has a quotation from this mystery P.H.

I'd always assumed that P.W was Paul Weller but the thing that has bugged me ever since I bought the album years ago has been "Who/what is P.H?" So can anyone help? It couldn't be our very own Mr Paul Hewson, could it?

Meegannie, you've just earned my gold star of very impressediveness (and if that word doesn't exist, then it should).

As for everyone else's 'inspired' suggestions, you all get my extra-special runner-up prize of... my silver 'not-as-impressive-as-Meegannie's-answer-but-thanx-for-the-laugh-anyway'- star!

Prizes are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash. Sorry!

Who was the guy in Doogie Howser MD? Patrick Harris?

Oh, no - it was Neil-Patrick Harris. Well, drop the 'Neil' and there's your answer.

True! Honestly!

:wink:

Or, even better:

The PH scale was devised by a Danish bio chem., Soren Sorensen, in 1909. The PH is the value of a
solution’s acidity or basicity (or alkalinity). The initials PH represent two French words pouvoir hydrogene, which means “hydrogen power. The PH scale’s values range from 0-14. Acidic solutions have PH values below 7, with the most acidic solutions having a PH value near 0. Basic or alkaline, solutions have PH values above 7, with the most basic solutions having a PH close to 14. The PH of a neutral solution – a solution that is neither acidic or basic is 7. To test the PH of vinegar students will use the PH test kit.

sallycinnamon78 said:
Who was the guy in Doogie Howser MD? Patrick Harris?

Oh, no - it was Neil-Patrick Harris. Well, drop the 'Neil' and there's your answer.

True! Honestly!

:wink:

^from Harold & Kumar - get the munchies

also he robbed my name "Doogie" Howser MD

Back
Top Bottom