Oasis or Coldplay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you prefer?

• Coldplay

Votes: 45 48.9%
  • Oasis

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • Neither. Both are completely overrated.

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
I think Coldplay are ok - I don't really hate them but I don't really rate them either. I don't see the fuss with their new song, I switch over the radio when it comes on.

I think Oasis have some really good tunes that I really like.

I don't think either band is exceptionally great, though :shrug:

Oasis for me definitely. I think they are over-rated in some quarters but in the 95/96 period they could do no wrong, in my opinion. Then, unfortunatley they released "Be Here Now".

But the song "Columbia" got me through a difficult and stressful set of exams some years ago so I'll always love em for that.

OASIS all the way! they shit on coldplay!

Oasis are NOT overrated there shit hot man! coldplay is suicide muisc

Both are overated. Having said that I'd have to vote for Coldplay over Oasis because those two brothers just piss me off - can't stand that snotty british thing they seem to ooze out. Yuk. Not to mention most of thier songs (I'm guessing there has to be a few good ones in the collection) are just boring. Not horrible. But boring.

Harry Vest said:
those two brothers just piss me off - can't stand that snotty british thing they seem to ooze out. Yuk.

That's not the snotty British thing they ooze out - it's the common British thing.

Last edited:
Overrated, both of them. And if you live in the UK, you get blasted/assaulted with them constantly. Consequently, I hate both these bands with a vengeance.

Ant.

Back
Top Bottom