Oasis Live Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tarvark

Acrobat
I have been getting in to Oasis with a friend and was wondering if anyone might have a decent live show for us to :drool: over.

Anything would be wonderful. Thankyou!

Mp3 would be fantastic!

Thankyou very much.

I owe this forum for never letting me become complacent in musical tastes. Maybe I should donate my first born. we will see.

Thankyou!

if you want to buy one you can buy There and Then. It's great! My personal favorite... noel plays his union jack guitar in it too!
... *sigh*... I think i love oasis too much... is that possible

...:drool: ...

I looked for that and Fimiliar to Millions at the local shops and no luck. :(

But this 95 show sounds perfect. Just the right period!

Although let me ask, is it post Morning Glory or Pre Morning Glory?

That was the fall of 1995 right?

You're awesome.

Noel introduces "Wonderwall" as "yet another song with shit lyrics." He's awesome too.

TheWho4Life said:

... *sigh*... I think i love oasis too much... is that possible

...:drool: ...

it is not possible. :wink:

There's always Familiar to Millions....

and I've got this great live show called "Unliammed"... I think from 96... Liam couldn't do the show so all the songs feature Noel on lead vocal :drool: I've got it around here somewhere... *goes digging for it*

hippy, i think it's called unplugged. I want that one so bad, being like the biggest noel fan in all my fricken state. but i cant get it cause i cant download stuff... cause of stupid dial up and im depressed :(

You can also try to find "Live by the Sea" but that's before morning glory stuff, still great though. Has Slide Away one... and thats all that matters to me cause that's my fave song ever lol... of oasis anyway

Oh, Tarvark, if you like, I can attempt to burn you one... I got a new comp and it has a dvd burner on it lol and i would be more than happy to make you a copy.

Here's 3 you could choose from if you want one:

Live by the Sea
Familiar to Millions ( I don't know if you'd be gettin the extra interview though... cause i've never burned a dvd before lol)
... There and Then

Email me your address if you want one:
noels_supernova88@yahoo.com

TheWho4Life said:
Oh, Tarvark, if you like, I can attempt to burn you one... I got a new comp and it has a dvd burner on it lol and i would be more than happy to make you a copy.

Here's 3 you could choose from if you want one:

Live by the Sea
Familiar to Millions ( I don't know if you'd be gettin the extra interview though... cause i've never burned a dvd before lol)
... There and Then

Email me your address if you want one:
noels_supernova88@yahoo.com

Thats really great of you. I think this show might tide me over for a while though!

Plus after an incedent a few years ago I am alittle paranoid.

Well that came out badly, I mean I am not worried about you just about giving out an adress.

Thankyou so much though.

Oasis is amazing.

Tarvark said:

Thats really great of you. I think this show might tide me over for a while though!

Plus after an incedent a few years ago I am alittle paranoid.

Well that came out badly, I mean I am not worried about you just about giving out an adress.

Thankyou so much though.

Oasis is amazing.

haha, alright... im kinda happy you said no anyway... i can't figiure the damn burner out :scratch: it's gettin on my nerves!!!!

well have fun with your oasis show :wink:

TheWho4Life said:

IT IS! lol. Noel's voice is so...beautimous in it :heart: and he's just pure sex in it.. and everything works out perfectly :D

*hoses you down* :wink:

Familiar To Millions is a great live show... I love "Supersonic" (one of my favorite songs ever) and I actually really like "Gas Panic!" from this show too... made me really listen to the song...

Gas Panic... didnt noel write that because he was freakin out from too many drugs? he thought he was having a heart attack or somethin but it ended up being a panic attack?... and then after that he quit drugs... right? Well... hmmm I'm glad he doesnt do drugs anymore :) now he just gets drunk :D hahaha

Yes, it's in the upper tier of their albums, alongside Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory.

Last edited:
typhoon said:
Yes, it's in the upper tier of their albums, alongside Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory.

I second that. I wasn't really a die hard Oasis fan until DBTT... IMO, every song on that album is great. When I listen, I don't skip any songs...

Standouts for me are: Mucky Fingers (just try NOT to bang your head to this song), The Importance of Being Idle (Noel does a killer vocal on this song), Part of the Queue, A Bell Will Ring, and Let There Be Love

:up:

TheWho4Life said:
hippy, i think it's called unplugged. I want that one so bad, being like the biggest noel fan in all my fricken state. but i cant get it cause i cant download stuff... cause of stupid dial up and im depressed :(

You can also try to find "Live by the Sea" but that's before morning glory stuff, still great though. Has Slide Away one... and thats all that matters to me cause that's my fave song ever lol... of oasis anyway

slide away, one of my favorite oasis tunes, up there with sunday morning call and don't go away....

have you heard the noel acoustic version of slide away?? it's from chicago i think from around '96 or so...just noel on guitar....quite possibly the greatest sounding thing to ever come from oasis......this version of the song i can listen to all dayy...it would definitely be one of my "desert island" tracks......you probably have it, but i can send it if you don't..

TheWho4Life said:
Yea, if you buy DBTT you should get the one with the documetary on it too :) the dual disc :D cause it's cool.

:yes: :up:

One of my favorite Noel quotes ever comes from that documentary:

Noel: When Liam plays you a song, he wants you to instantly fucking drop dead on the spot, and then, when you come 'round, stab yourself in the heart and be in awe of the fucking sonic ability of the man.

U2One, would you mind sending me that Noel version of Slide Away? I don't believe I have it and it sounds like I should! :)

Back
Top Bottom