Oasis Live Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sure...what's your email?? i've got two of the, one is from chicago (which is absolutely one of the greatest sounding things ever) and another from fairfax (also very good). both are just noel doing acoustic...i'll send both

hippy said:
Noel: When Liam plays you a song, he wants you to instantly fucking drop dead on the spot, and then, when you come 'round, stab yourself in the heart and be in awe of the fucking sonic ability of the man.

LMAO! did you memorize that??? Or did you watch it so you could get the wording right??? Yea, that's a hilarious quote lol. I like when he talks about how he was gonna steal his pint of milk if the two little old ladies wouldnt move faster lmao. noel's the greatest lmao.

...pint of milk... who buys just a pint of milk? if you're going to buy milk, you might as well buy a gallon lol

TheWho4Life said:

LMAO! did you memorize that??? Or did you watch it so you could get the wording right??? Yea, that's a hilarious quote lol. I like when he talks about how he was gonna steal his pint of milk if the two little old ladies wouldnt move faster lmao. noel's the greatest lmao.

...pint of milk... who buys just a pint of milk? if you're going to buy milk, you might as well buy a gallon lol

It was an excuse to watch it again! :D

I will think of Noel and "Part of the Queue" everytime I go the store for milk :lol: ... promoting shoplifting...

yea, i'm trying to find all the songs that noel has done on acoustic......love his acoustic version of don't go away....found one with him doing an acoustic of rock & roll star, but it cuts off near the end..

U2One said:
yea, i'm trying to find all the songs that noel has done on acoustic......love his acoustic version of don't go away....found one with him doing an acoustic of rock & roll star, but it cuts off near the end..

I have a great version of him doing rock n roll star too... its like jazzed up or bluesed up... or somethin... its different though, cool :D if you want it.... i can get it to ya... do you have a messenger?? i have yahoo and msn, so feel free to add me

Yahoo: noels_supernova88
MSN: LoveYourself_1988@hotmail.com

Thanks for the suggstions!

Although I do want to ask, what exactly is a wonderwall? :reject:

Travis ask the same question in 'Writing To Reach You'. The truth is that no-one knows...Some say that it's a reference to a George Harrison film (?), their dad thinks it refers to a wall in the bedroom that the brothers shared as kids (had things along the lines of "Noel is a c*nt" written on it in Liam's handwriting). Personally, I think it just rhymes well with "After All" and sounds pretty cool...

TheWho4Life said:

IT IS! lol. Noel's voice is so...beautimous in it :heart: and he's just pure sex in it.. and everything works out perfectly :D

Was listening to You've Got The Heart Of A Star the other day. "And what we all need is love is our lives", the way he sings that one line :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom