Oasis.....just saw them tonight on the first night of their tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
ANd O-M-G they were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

The support band are good if anyone else is seeing them tomorrow in the Odyssey in Belfast or in UK please tell me what they are called

AND OASIS oh baby they are sooooooooo goood!!!!!!!!!!

And oh yeah me and my friend got free tickets to go cus shes the one wit the family all into music & related to van le man and stuff and i said to her dad yo mr M have ye met larry mullen.....and he said he wasnt nice!!!!!! and he liked Bono!!!!!!!! cus "he was a real joker dead on real funny" i am soooooooo disgusted now! imagine saying MY LARRY is not "too nice.....too quiet" sheesh! But yeh OASIS rock!!!!!!!!!!! :D

and when i got home i found an old OASIS t-shirt on my bed its black with OASIS in sparkly silver letters on it.......my aunt bought it me in 1995/1996 when i was 10/11!!!! aaaaw and i forgot about it but my sister found it and left it on my bed and im wearin it now its cool! it was WAY too big on me back then but my big cousin bought it for me and my aunt sent it up from Drogheda and hehehe i had fun tonight :cool:

glad to hear it BV..I think I've missed out on a chance to see them this time around :( but hopefully whenever next time :)...am in high spirits though because this coming week is going to be great..new releases from Oasis and Muse on Monday :D

Last edited:
GypsyHeartgirl said:
That's really cool! I'm happy for you! I like Oasis a lot. Were the guys cute? Did they say anything funny?

ACROBAT i saw muse in may in dublin another free concert- love my free concerts and they were also GREAT

Gypsy he said "fookin" a lot and Liam REALLY hates ronan keating cus ronan was playing the night before and he was like "ronans a fookin queer and stuff" lmao and he stands so funny when singing lol

bono-vox said:

The support band are good if anyone else is seeing them tomorrow in the Odyssey in Belfast or in UK please tell me what they are called

Was it Soundtrack of Our Lives? I think they're supporting at most of the UK gigs.

bono-vox said:

no no i did the wrong smiley it was supposed to be the :yes: smiley :rolleyes:

I'm sorry! No wonder I was so confused! :lol:

Anyway, I guess Soundtrack of Our Lives were good? I've heard some of their stuff, but don't own anything yet.

C
O
N
G
R
A
T
U
L
A
T
I
O
N
S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:yes: :yes:

They.....are.....so...GREAT!!

I tried SO hard to get tickets for that,:sad: but im seeing them at Witness now!:yes:

Tell me......did they do Morning Glory or Slide Away or Acquiesce?
Anywhere i can get a setlist?

ccolhandlaura said:
C
O
N
G
R
A
T
U
L
A
T
I
O
N
S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:yes: :yes:

They.....are.....so...GREAT!!

I tried SO hard to get tickets for that,:sad: but im seeing them at Witness now!:yes:

Tell me......did they do Morning Glory or Slide Away or Acquiesce?
Anywhere i can get a setlist?

uhm the played sheeeeeees electric and morning glory and some new ones....i shall look for a setlist

the only reason i got to go is my friends dad is a music manager and got tickets from the organiser :D

sheeeeees electric, shes in a family full of eccentrics..shes done things ive never expected...and i neeed morrrrre tiiiime!!

probably the lightest song off morning glory!!!!

loooooove the version of morning glory that noel does on mtv unplugged:drool:

thanks! dont go to too much bother for me!

well, to be honest,no! id love to say im a big fan, but no, footballs my thing! the last time i saw gaelic is when the lads were playin it in japan, and clinton morrison said he was a natural!!(the duffer looked pretty good to me tho!!)

ps ....ya dont think noels even an ickle bit cute???:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom