Oasis EXCLUSIVE information on new album.. really

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holy John

Acrobat
So I went to HMV downtown Montreal to ask when they will have the new single out (it's obsiously on October I2). The girl replied to me :

NEW OASIS ALBUM OUT ON NOVEMBER I3.

She said there wasn't any title yet (officially announced).

I don't think much people know this.

Also, Andy Bell said something about the new album : he wrote a song, 'Thank You For The Good Times'. He also said that the album is as fresh as 'Definitely Maybe' and 'Morning Glory', with the mature production of 'Be Here Now' and 'Standing...'.
It is to mention that Gem Archer also said : "This album will be a bomb.. it cannot be a flop."
Noel : "I don't usually get excited about my work, but this time there's something about it.. I don't know what it is, but it's fuckin' great."
Liam : "Best vocal I ever had man... it's our best album".

CHEERS
smile.gif

------------------
La resignacion es un suicido permanente

Excellent! I can hardly wait. I just wish we had a bit more information, but I think I'll actually hold out for the release, rather than downloading all the songs.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Here's some fookin' exclusive news. The album won't be out 'til 2004. It's not because I don't want to do the vocals, it's because me brother won't do the guitars. Wanker.

Is there such a thing as modesty in UK rock?

All I ever read about is how this or that upcoming release is the "fookin greatest thing ever man!!". Like for instance, the johnny marr, liam gallagher collaboration. It's become laughable, a parody, but at least I still get a slight kick out of it. I don't know for how much longer though...

Are you as dumb as you fookin look, Liam? Get up off yer arse and sing us the songs the way you're supposed to. None o'this pansy shit, just sing. That's all you can do, and it really ain't that hard. Not sure why you fancy yourself a boozehound every night, but this album ain't gonna be fookin done till you put yer nasty arse voice on it, whether or not you actually remember the songs, man.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Back
Top Bottom