OASIS Are coming Back to the States!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2One

War Child
OASIS RETURN TO NORTH AMERICA IN 2006

For this and more Oasis news articles please click on the link below,
http://www.oasisinet.com

Following their biggest ever tour of the US in 2005, Oasis’ are pleased to announce that the band will be returning in 2006 to play a further run of dates. Some of the shows will not be publicly announced until the New Year. However, Oasis mailing list members can access a special pre sale starting at 8.30am local time on Tuesday 6th December! To access the pre sale click on the link below;

www.oasis.tickets.musictoday.com/Oasis/calendar.aspx

The band will play the following dates:

Wednesday March 22nd, Riverside Theatre, Milwaukee WI Public On-Sale: Friday, Dec 9th @ Noon Pabst Theater Box Office - 144 E. Wells Street Riverside Theater Box Office - 116 West Wisconsin. By Phone:9 AM - 8 PM - 7 days a week including holidays (Central Time zone) (414)286-3663 & (800) 511-1552 Online: www.pabsttheater.org, www.riversidetheater.org, www.tickets.com

Thursday 23rd March, Murat Theater, Indianapolis, IN Public On-Sale: Saturday, January 14 @ 10 am.

Saturday 25th March, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH Public On-Sale: Saturday, January 21st @ 10 am

Sunday 26th March, Ryman Auditorium, Nashville TN Public On-Sale: Friday, December 9th at 10am Tickets available through Ryman Auditorium box office, all ticketmaster outlets including krogers, charge by phone at 615-255-9600 or purchase online at ticketmaster.com or paceconcerts.com

Tuesday 28th March, Verizon Wireless Theater, Houston TX Public On-Sale: Saturday, January 21st at 10am

Keep checking www.oasisinet.com for further information.

UberBeaver said:
Are both Gallagher brothers in the band now? I haven't heard much from them in a long time, and last I remember Noel was out.

yep both brothers are still in the band. they just put out a great album back in may (i think) and have been touring for the most part since....i definitely will enjoy it. can't beat an evening w/ the gallagher brothers............oh how i wish u2 & oasis would tour together....in my dreams

Nube Gris said:
still those assholes still playing music?
that liam is a bastard, a real jerk

I've heard that before. I think I'll skip this tour.

They are currently touring here in Oz, with mixed reviews.
The Gallagher brothers are not talking to each other (what’s new), they even will not be interviewed together and taking separate transport to and from their shows.
Ah, it is going to be a great time around the Gallagher dinner table at Xmas this year. :yikes:

I saw them in September at the Hollywood Bowl - it was a great show and I really like the last album a lot. If they come to your town, check it out. Definitely a good time! :yes:

well all i know is that i saw them in june in chicago and had a great time! got a chance to meet both gem and andy. and now i'm going to both the milwaukee and indianapolis shows and can't wait. i love the gallagher brothers. the way they act makes me love them even more....love their music and love their attitude....

also, i'm glad that bono praises them in the latest Q interview....

for anyone in/near Indianapolis:

OASIS TO PLAY INDIANAPOLIS
Oasis have added another date to their Spring US tour. They return to Indianapolis for the first time since The Brotherly Love Tour of 2001 to play the Murat Theater on Thursday, March 23rd. Tickets for this show will go on sale this Friday, January 13th, at 10 am (local time), and will be available through the Murat box office, Indiana Ticket master outlet locations, and online at www.Ticketmaster.com, or www.cc.com, and by phone at 317.239.5151. An Oasis show scheduled for the Murat Theater in the summer 2002 had to be cancelled when Noel was involved in a car accident in an Indianapolis Taxi.

Lila64 said:
for anyone in/near Indianapolis:

OASIS TO PLAY INDIANAPOLIS
Oasis have added another date to their Spring US tour. They return to Indianapolis for the first time since The Brotherly Love Tour of 2001 to play the Murat Theater on Thursday, March 23rd. Tickets for this show will go on sale this Friday, January 13th, at 10 am (local time), and will be available through the Murat box office, Indiana Ticket master outlet locations, and online at www.Ticketmaster.com, or www.cc.com, and by phone at 317.239.5151. An Oasis show scheduled for the Murat Theater in the summer 2002 had to be cancelled when Noel was involved in a car accident in an Indianapolis Taxi.

i'll be there...

I saw this tour in Milton Keynes and in Amsterdam. The new songs are great, also live!

I heard they were fighting again about who is going to sing at the brit (?) awards.

U2One said:

i'll be there...

hey, we should meet up, I live in Indianapolis :D

I want to go but I'm worried about getting tickets. Will they sell out fast? I can't really buy tickets til Friday evening because I have school.

intedomine said:

At least they are honest...

exactly.....the gallagher brothers speak their mind...they don't care what anybody else thinks about them, that's why i love them......they don't care about selling a bunch of records....they just say and do what they want to say/do..........legends....

AtomicBono said:

hey, we should meet up, I live in Indianapolis :D

I want to go but I'm worried about getting tickets. Will they sell out fast? I can't really buy tickets til Friday evening because I have school.

yea, definitely.....i think they will sell out this show....not quite sure how quick though....but yea, you should definitely try getting these tickets ASAP when they go on sale...

got an email... more dates:

OASIS ANNOUNCE HOUSTON, CINCINNATI AND TORONTO SHOWS

OASIS RETURN TO TORONTO
Having sold out the Molson Amphitheater in less than a day last spring, Oasis return to Toronto on Monday, March 20th to play indoors at the Air Canada Centre, plus very special guests, to be announced shortly. Tickets for this special one off show go on sale on Friday, January 20th at 10am (local time) and are available through all Ticketmaster outlets, Air Canada Center box office or by calling (416) 870 ­8000 to charge by phone or order on line at www.ticketmaster.ca or www.hob.ca.

However, prior to the public on-sale of these shows, Oasis fans can access a special pre-sale for these dates starting at 8.30am local time on Tuesday, January 17th! To access the pre-sale click here.

OASIS ANNOUNCE HOUSTON AND CINCINNATI SHOWS!
Oasis stop by Cincinnati for the first time ever on their US Spring Tour to play the Taft Theater on Saturday, March 25, 2006, and finally will get to play Houston on Tuesday, March 28, when they perform at the Verizon Wireless Theater. Both shows go on sale on Friday, January 20. Check below for ticket purchase details and on-sale times. An Oasis show scheduled for Houston's Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on September 25 last year had to be cancelled because of Hurricane Rita. Oasis last played Houston eight years ago in February, 1998 at the Theater At Bayou Place.
March 25, 2006 - Taft Theater, Cincinnati, OH
On-Sale: Friday, January 20 @ 10am
Tickets are available at the Taft Theatre box office, and all Ticketmaster locations including select Kroger stores. Charge by phone at 513-562-4949, or visit www.Belkinproductions.com
March 28, 2006 - Verizon Wireless Theater, Houston, Texas
On-Sale: Friday, January 20 @ 5pm
Tickets are available at the Verizon Wireless Theater box office, all Ticketmaster outlets, or charge by phone at 713-629-3700. You can also get tickets at www.paceconcerts.com
FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL CONFIRMED OASIS SHOWS FOR 2006, CHECK THE TOUR PAGE:
AT THE US SITE: www.oasisus.com
AND AT: www.oasisinet.com

U2One said:

yea, definitely.....i think they will sell out this show....not quite sure how quick though....but yea, you should definitely try getting these tickets ASAP when they go on sale...

my mom bought me tickets friday morning as soon as they went on sale!! :love: and they're in row AA, I don't know if that's good but it sure sounds good. of course nothing will beat the seats I had for the Killers concert, orchestra pit right in front of the stage... basically GA except with just like 20 people because it's a small venue.

U2One said:

exactly.....the gallagher brothers speak their mind...they don't care what anybody else thinks about them, that's why i love them......they don't care about selling a bunch of records....they just say and do what they want to say/do..........legends....

....and they hate Man United, which is a beautiful characteristic in itself...

i'm giong to the toronto show. and the arctic monkeys are opening for them. should be a good show. :up:

Back
Top Bottom