OASIS Are coming Back to the States!!!! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2005, 10:00 AM   #16
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:49 PM
crickets...

Old 12-06-2005, 02:55 PM   #17
War Child

well all i know is that i saw them in june in chicago and had a great time! got a chance to meet both gem and andy. and now i'm going to both the milwaukee and indianapolis shows and can't wait. i love the gallagher brothers. the way they act makes me love them even more....love their music and love their attitude....

also, i'm glad that bono praises them in the latest Q interview....

Old 01-11-2006, 12:21 AM   #18
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:49 PM
for anyone in/near Indianapolis:

OASIS TO PLAY INDIANAPOLIS
Oasis have added another date to their Spring US tour. They return to Indianapolis for the first time since The Brotherly Love Tour of 2001 to play the Murat Theater on Thursday, March 23rd. Tickets for this show will go on sale this Friday, January 13th, at 10 am (local time), and will be available through the Murat box office, Indiana Ticket master outlet locations, and online at www.Ticketmaster.com, or www.cc.com, and by phone at 317.239.5151. An Oasis show scheduled for the Murat Theater in the summer 2002 had to be cancelled when Noel was involved in a car accident in an Indianapolis Taxi.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:57 AM   #19
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
for anyone in/near Indianapolis:

OASIS TO PLAY INDIANAPOLIS
Oasis have added another date to their Spring US tour. They return to Indianapolis for the first time since The Brotherly Love Tour of 2001 to play the Murat Theater on Thursday, March 23rd. Tickets for this show will go on sale this Friday, January 13th, at 10 am (local time), and will be available through the Murat box office, Indiana Ticket master outlet locations, and online at www.Ticketmaster.com, or www.cc.com, and by phone at 317.239.5151. An Oasis show scheduled for the Murat Theater in the summer 2002 had to be cancelled when Noel was involved in a car accident in an Indianapolis Taxi.
i'll be there...
Old 01-11-2006, 07:29 AM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:49 PM
I wish I could see them When they came to Michigan, I begged my parents to take me but they refused it's not fair I was so sad.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:55 AM   #21
War Child

Local Time: 12:49 AM
I saw this tour in Milton Keynes and in Amsterdam. The new songs are great, also live!

I heard they were fighting again about who is going to sing at the brit (?) awards.
Old 01-12-2006, 04:59 PM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2One

i'll be there...
hey, we should meet up, I live in Indianapolis

I want to go but I'm worried about getting tickets. Will they sell out fast? I can't really buy tickets til Friday evening because I have school.
Old 01-14-2006, 01:31 AM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Nube Gris
still those assholes still playing music?
that liam is a bastard, a real jerk
At least they are honest...
Old 01-14-2006, 04:45 AM   #24
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by intedomine

At least they are honest...

exactly.....the gallagher brothers speak their mind...they don't care what anybody else thinks about them, that's why i love them......they don't care about selling a bunch of records....they just say and do what they want to say/do..........legends....
Old 01-14-2006, 04:47 AM   #25
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by AtomicBono

hey, we should meet up, I live in Indianapolis

I want to go but I'm worried about getting tickets. Will they sell out fast? I can't really buy tickets til Friday evening because I have school.

yea, definitely.....i think they will sell out this show....not quite sure how quick though....but yea, you should definitely try getting these tickets ASAP when they go on sale...
Old 01-14-2006, 01:35 PM   #26
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:49 PM
got an email... more dates:

OASIS ANNOUNCE HOUSTON, CINCINNATI AND TORONTO SHOWS

OASIS RETURN TO TORONTO
Having sold out the Molson Amphitheater in less than a day last spring, Oasis return to Toronto on Monday, March 20th to play indoors at the Air Canada Centre, plus very special guests, to be announced shortly. Tickets for this special one off show go on sale on Friday, January 20th at 10am (local time) and are available through all Ticketmaster outlets, Air Canada Center box office or by calling (416) 870 *8000 to charge by phone or order on line at www.ticketmaster.ca or www.hob.ca.

However, prior to the public on-sale of these shows, Oasis fans can access a special pre-sale for these dates starting at 8.30am local time on Tuesday, January 17th! To access the pre-sale click here.

OASIS ANNOUNCE HOUSTON AND CINCINNATI SHOWS!
Oasis stop by Cincinnati for the first time ever on their US Spring Tour to play the Taft Theater on Saturday, March 25, 2006, and finally will get to play Houston on Tuesday, March 28, when they perform at the Verizon Wireless Theater. Both shows go on sale on Friday, January 20. Check below for ticket purchase details and on-sale times. An Oasis show scheduled for Houston's Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on September 25 last year had to be cancelled because of Hurricane Rita. Oasis last played Houston eight years ago in February, 1998 at the Theater At Bayou Place.
March 25, 2006 - Taft Theater, Cincinnati, OH
On-Sale: Friday, January 20 @ 10am
Tickets are available at the Taft Theatre box office, and all Ticketmaster locations including select Kroger stores. Charge by phone at 513-562-4949, or visit www.Belkinproductions.com
March 28, 2006 - Verizon Wireless Theater, Houston, Texas
On-Sale: Friday, January 20 @ 5pm
Tickets are available at the Verizon Wireless Theater box office, all Ticketmaster outlets, or charge by phone at 713-629-3700. You can also get tickets at www.paceconcerts.com
FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL CONFIRMED OASIS SHOWS FOR 2006, CHECK THE TOUR PAGE:
AT THE US SITE: www.oasisus.com
AND AT: www.oasisinet.com
Old 01-14-2006, 01:40 PM   #27
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:49 AM
Good, they're touring America. Please keep them there...
Old 01-15-2006, 12:24 AM   #28
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:49 PM
Quote:

yea, definitely.....i think they will sell out this show....not quite sure how quick though....but yea, you should definitely try getting these tickets ASAP when they go on sale...
my mom bought me tickets friday morning as soon as they went on sale!! and they're in row AA, I don't know if that's good but it sure sounds good. of course nothing will beat the seats I had for the Killers concert, orchestra pit right in front of the stage... basically GA except with just like 20 people because it's a small venue.
Old 01-15-2006, 04:16 AM   #29
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 10:49 AM
Quote:

exactly.....the gallagher brothers speak their mind...they don't care what anybody else thinks about them, that's why i love them......they don't care about selling a bunch of records....they just say and do what they want to say/do..........legends....

....and they hate Man United, which is a beautiful characteristic in itself...
Old 01-16-2006, 03:19 PM   #30
Refugee

Local Time: 08:49 PM
i'm giong to the toronto show. and the arctic monkeys are opening for them. should be a good show.