Oasis & Bjork Headline Coachella Music Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jezebel

War Child
I know there are a lot of Oasis & Bjork fans around these forums, so I thought maybe some of you out there, especially in Southern California, should check out the article in todays calendar section of the LA Times. The Coachella Music Festival will be held the last weekend in April (sweating just thinking about it!) at the Indio Polo Grounds (east of Palm Springs).
www.calendarlive.com
click on Sunday calendar
click on Pop Eye: Many Votes of Confidence for Coachella

Boy, that sounds cool, but Oasis is playing Sunday night! ARGH! I can't miss any more work to go to concerts this year!

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Damn I wish I could take the time off from school. But I'm almost sure Oasis will play more US dates later on this year.

Well Oasis is cool but Bjork!!blargh!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

I'll probably be going to one of the festival days - Saturday, because I can't go on Sunday let alone afford another pair of tix. I want to see Bjork, The Chemical Brothers and Bassment Jaxx and Prodigy. Let's hope they all play on Saturday!
wink.gif

For any of you considering going to Coachella, DO NOT miss out. I've gone for the past two fests and I had the most incredible time. It was hotter than Haiti out there in the desert, but it was so fun just chilling with friends and people watching and catching some great tunes. A good time guaranteed!

Back
Top Bottom