OASIS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MunkyMan

The Fly
Got a question for you all. Has anyone seen OASIS live? They are coming to toronto and for $10 you can get lawn seats to see them play live. Is it worth it to go see them? Mercury Rev is also on the bill.

mike in toronto
go LEAFS GO!!!

I have seen oasis live at Wembley stadium in 2000, it was the standing on the shoulder of giants tour, and yeah i know the album didnt do amazing, but the gig was fantastic, support was from the doves and happy mondays
smile.gif
and oasis were brilliant. The next night Liam got pissed and spoilt the whole show but this one was amazing. This gig i saw is the one on the 'familiar to millions' cd and video.
Anyway, go see them! they are good live! and with the new stuff sounding promising, why not?
smile.gif

i'm going to the toronto show....just got 200 level seats...yee haw.

but that is crazy that you can get 10 dollar seats to see them.
smile.gif

Just picked up the tickets. 10 bucks Canadian. That's like $6.00 US. Can't go wrong I figure. A couple of pints on a summer day, look out!!

mike on toronto
go LEafs Go!!

that's good that you got tix, you're right, you can't go wrong at that price!

I saw Oasis with U2 at Oakland stadium both nights, they were terrific! Except that Liam?Noel? was f**ked up!! It was funny, though
biggrin.gif

Oasis are very over-rated but a lot of their stuff is very good, They are no U2 live but are good and $10 for a ticket sounds like a bargain to me

------------------
Smoke me a kipper
Ill be back for breakfast

I've probobley been to more gigs than Laim has
smile.gif

They are great live (even without laim
biggrin.gif
)
I'm off to see them again at the end of june

The best gigs that I've seen are
Knebworth 96
Wembley

10 dollars a ticket it's well worth it
smile.gif

I'll go see them in Montr?al at the Molson Center (hope I will get tickets though) but is it really I0.00 $CAN ???? Fuck, my friend's band plays their little gigs for 5.00$
smile.gif

Cheers

------------------
United Nations : www.un.org - UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) : www.unicef.org
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) : www.unesco.org

Ej?rcito Zapatista de Liberaci?n Nacional (EZLN) : www.ezln.org
"The one who governs with weapons is surely poor in ideas" - Marcos

Solidarit?s : <A HREF="http://www.solidarites.org

Parti" TARGET=_blank>www.solidarites.org

Parti</A> pour une Alternative Progressiste : www.parti-rap.org

Definitely go! if not for Oasis(who are meant to be great live and I like the sound of their new album) for Mercury Rev!! They are awesome, and meant to be superb live! I'm seeing both bands myself in July, can't wait
smile.gif

They're playing a club in Atlanta that holds about 2,000 people. Tix cost about $30. What size venues do they play in Europe? It's amazing to think that they play in front of enormous crowds in Europe, but you can see them in a small club in America!

Back
Top Bottom