O____M_____G It's a miracle!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lovely story

I hope one day they find a miracle drug for my mother and sister to walk again, they both have multiple sclerosis.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
that is awesome! :)

not as awesome as 12340 posts MissVelvetDress_75! now that's miraculous, lol!

DaveC said:
after reading that story, how could anyone possibly be against stem cell research is beyond me... :D

Well like I said, this was achieved using stem cells from the umbilical cord of a live newborn baby, not embryos in a petri dish. I don't think anyone objects to the umbilical cord cells, it's the experimentation with human embryos, especially if they were created only for the purpose of scientific research, that some people have a problem with. But again, this was NOT done that way, the cells came from the blood of the umbilical cord of a full term baby born alive:) So this is happy with no controversy as far as I can tell!

Last edited:
Switzerland just accepted last weekend stem cell research by 65%...... I think it's very important for the future. However, I'm glad they can find things with umbilical cord of a live newborn baby......it gives hope.

Miracles happen every day! This is so wonderful...that woman gets to walk again, and now everyone can see that there is a future in stem cell research. It's not this evil thing, lurking about abortion clinics.

Of course it's great that the stem cells came from a live, newborn baby....maybe this is what it takes to help people understand, and not be afraid to open their eyes, and focus on more than just one aspect of something.

God + science = miracles....

Back
Top Bottom