NY lottery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i heard about that this morning. it's just too weird. it kind of creeps me out. i wonder how many people played those numbers.

TripThruUreWires said:

i believe it was around 5000+ that played that combination. apparently there is a limited amount of tickets with that combination that can be sold, and that had been reached.

very bizarre indead.

5000?! :shocked:

The daily numbers is not a super-duper lottery drawing. The most you can win on a number is $500 depending on how many tickets you purchase of that number.

If you get the numbers exactly as they are drawn and you played that number 1$ "straight" then you win $500. If you played that number 1$"boxed" that means any combination of the number wins and the prize is only $80.

Some people play it 50/50 which is a .50cent bet on it coming out straight or boxed. In that case you would win $290.

No I'm not a gambler, I just worked on the lotto machine for 5 years at my last job. And let me tell you WAY MORE money was spent than won.:crack: :crack:

And for the record I played a particular number one time for weeks, the same number every day. The day I didn't play....well why don't you guess what happened. And that happened to so many people. So maybe these freaky coincidences is what leads people to believe the game is rigged.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom