Nutella

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I bought some for the first time ever.

So far I've just been eating it straight out of the container. Does this make me a bad person? :reject:

oooohhh! I love that stuff! :heart:

It's absolutely divine on ice cream. :drool:

clarityat3am said:

So far I've just been eating it straight out of the container. Does this make me a bad person? :reject:

Not at all!

Stick it in the freezer for about an hour, or however long it takes to harden. Then find a steak knife to cut out a few cubes.. Instant Nutella chocolate!

:reject:

I've gone through an entire jar in a week.

But then again, I am a poor student. :wink:

when I first discovered such sweetness could exist I was all about it...eating it with icream...and peanut butter till I reached a point where it no longer tasted good ...it became gross...and ever since I haven't tasted it. Everything with moderation guys:wink:

I'm allergic to Nutella. :|

Sometimes I will eat it regardless and just put up with the hives.

:drool:

Nutella is one of life's wonderful little pleasures... i studied in Paris while in college, and almost every day would buy a "crepe nutella" from a sidewalk vendor. :heart:

OH MY GOSH! I seriously just bought some Nutella at the store this afternoon. hehe I got hooked on it when I was living in Europe as an exchange student 15 years ago.

I ate some earlier on a french roll. :drool: Its still calling my name though. A nice spoon and the jar in front of the telly might be in order. :wink:

clarityat3am said:

it makes you my buddy :hug:

:drool:

*is thinking of a particular pic involving me and Nutella :love: *

clarityat3am said:

My Italian ex told me once that judging from American TV commercials for pasta sauces, he thinks that Americans have a very romanticized view of Italy...that we think that Italy is full of big happy families having fabulous meals outside in the rolling hills of Tuscany as children frollick and old men play accordions and young couples fall in love. "In fact," he said, "Italy is full of single men like me eating Nutella from the jar for dinner in front of the television." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom