Nurse appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Unfortunately I had to spend a day in the hospital last week due to some health problems. My nurses were wonderful. They worked very hard, 12-hour shifts, and answered cheerfully every time I rang them on a gadget I had on my bed. They were really sweet, caring people. When I was growing up I wanted to become a nurse, but then I became an adult and I didn't have what it takes. It takes something special to be a nurse. I admit that sometimes I get jealous of nurses because I still wish I were one. I don't think that will ever change.

my good friend is an in home CNA
nurses have to have a very weird sense of humor to do thier jobs.
i could never do it...
god bless em

I'm OK. I've had shingles off and on since last June. Sometimes I'm asymptomatic, and sometimes I'm tired and achy. I actually have a really mild case of it, I don't have any of that horrid rash alot of shingles patients get. Still this can be a pain in the :censored: .

:hug: verte I hope you're feeling better soon!

My sis is a nurse and I agree, it takes a special person to do what they do! :up:

i had some amazing nurses when i was in the hospital for mono complications a few years back. tough job, i don't know where they find the strength to work such long hours and still be pleasant and on top of things.

:up:

Nurses :drool:

I had major surgery 15 or so years ago. I fell in love with my nurses. Their soft, caring hands, their way with meds, their unlimited patience. They cleaned me up, made it stop hurting, and they let my brand-new husband stay past visiting hours.

I could never be one; I don't have what it takes either. Mercifully, some people do.

martha said:
Nurses :drool:

I had major surgery 15 or so years ago. I fell in love with my nurses. Their soft, caring hands, their way with meds, their unlimited patience. They cleaned me up, made it stop hurting...

Stop! My brain bubble is getting a woodie.....

:eek: too late.

Back
Top Bottom