Nude or pajamas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tshirt, old gym short-type shorts. since i've been fortunate to not have a roommate during 2 of the three spring semesters i've been in college, when it's been really warm i've slept in just shorts so i could still stand to have some kind of blanket on me (i can't sleep without blankets pulled up near my head). funny thing is sometime in the middle of the night i've always got up and found a random shirt - sometimes clean, sometimes dirty ones lying on the floor- to put on. i wake up wearing the shirt, and have no memory of putting the shirt on in the first place.

Bono's American Wife said:
*Ricky, don't read this :uhoh:

its ok, I had to hear 11 years ago in high school " dude your mom is hot"! then I'd be like " shut up fucker"!

Depends. If I'm home, I generally wear something to bed (pjs in winter/long t-shirt in summer) but away at a hotel...pjs are not necessary or preferred :sexywink:

I hate sleeping with clothes on...they ride up my legs, make me hot and sweaty, etc. I always sleep nude. The only time I wear anything is if we are at the cottage or camping and it's FREEZING. Then I wear pj bottoms and a fleecy or something...

Back
Top Bottom