Nude, Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson Huber is an asshole. He made my life miserable every day for an entire year straight. He prevented me from getting promotions, pay rises, and from having friendships with anyone else on the team. He was the boss's best friend's nephew, so he could pretty much shit on her desk and get away with it. Hell, she'd think it was amazing. And he turned her against me. On the odd occasion when he wasn't there, Heather, Deepash, and Shalese would be nice to me, but if he was around, I was shit. He made fun of me for everything. EVERYTHING. Even the way I laughed. So that's why he's on the kill scale.
want me to kill him?

Tyson Huber is an asshole. He made my life miserable every day for an entire year straight. He prevented me from getting promotions, pay rises, and from having friendships with anyone else on the team. He was the boss's best friend's nephew, so he could pretty much shit on her desk and get away with it. Hell, she'd think it was amazing. And he turned her against me. On the odd occasion when he wasn't there, Heather, Deepash, and Shalese would be nice to me, but if he was around, I was shit. He made fun of me for everything. EVERYTHING. Even the way I laughed. So that's why he's on the kill scale.

:uhoh: That doesn't sound nice. I can understand why you dislike him!

want me to kill him?

Sure! Put a little untracable poison in his Mountain Dew. That'll be most effective.

Christ, what a fucking douche bag. Okay, this dude had to go into PSYCHOTHERAPY for anxiety 2 years after a relationship that was 6 months long fell apart.

No, it gets better.

Then on the day this girl gets married, he goes out and gets a tattoo of a broken heart on his back.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Sure! Put a little untracable poison in his Mountain Dew. That'll be most effective.

Christ, what a fucking douche bag. Okay, this dude had to go into PSYCHOTHERAPY for anxiety 2 years after a relationship that was 6 months long fell apart.

No, it gets better.

Then on the day this girl gets married, he goes out and gets a tattoo of a broken heart on his back.

k :drool:

and lol, wtf? i'm surprised he didn't also get a knife tattooed onto his back. jesus.

No, it gets better.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What the, that's the saddest thing I ever heard! What a pathetic excuse for a human being!

k :drool:

and lol, wtf? i'm surprised he didn't also get a knife tattooed onto his back. jesus.

What the, that's the saddest thing I ever heard! What a pathetic excuse for a human being!

Oh wow.

Maybe we should keep this chap alive just for the lulz?

:love: I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees how pathetic that is. Maybe cause I sat in my cubicle cackling at him for this is the reason I got fired, cause everyone else (well, not Deepash. Deepash had a brain in his head. And he's been cool with me after I left, so Deepash, :up:) thought Tyson was so cool for getting a tattoo.

Shall I tell more Tyson stories?

:love: I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees how pathetic that is. Maybe cause I sat in my cubicle cackling at him for this is the reason I got fired, cause everyone else (well, not Deepash. Deepash had a brain in his head. And he's been cool with me after I left, so Deepash, :up:) thought Tyson was so cool for getting a tattoo.

deepash would probably think i'm awesome or something then, i've got seven and i'm working on that epic half-sleeve.

and of course!

I don't understand how my country has somehow managed to get a good economy. I liked it being imploded! And the tax rate is still 100%. :lmao:

YEs please! :hyper:

I don't understand how my country has somehow managed to get a good economy. I liked it being imploded! And the tax rate is still 100%. :lmao:

I just noticed that. :lol: How do you do that?

Damn it's been years since I last played this.

My nation is known for its legal drugs. And that, kids, is how it SHOULD be.

Here we go.

The Valentine's Day after he broke up with this girl, he'd gone out on ONE date with another girl. So on Valentine's Day, he sent her this huge bouquet of flowers at her work with this note about how much he loved her...after one date. She never called him again...

wtf, one of my coworkers is talking to a customer telling them about her commute, etc. it sounds like he was asking 20 questions, but god, i value my privacy a little too much to do that. at my old job, i'd get peeved when people would tell them how to get to our building. to me, spilling that kind of info to a stranger is a little creepy.

Here we go.

The Valentine's Day after he broke up with this girl, he'd gone out on ONE date with another girl. So on Valentine's Day, he sent her this huge bouquet of flowers at her work with this note about how much he loved her...after one date. She never called him again...

:lmao: Freaky!!

OMG OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... Wait, what was your name agaiN??

Sounds like an annoying puppy you want to kick for constantly licking your feet. I'm one of those people who WOULD kick it.

Here we go.

:lmao: gee, wonder why! god, he sounds like someone i was texting for a while. :doh:

deepash would probably think i'm awesome or something then, i've got seven and i'm working on that epic half-sleeve.

and of course!

Deepash is exactly 22 days older than me. /random factoid.

But yeah, Deepash is a truly awesome guy. At age 21, he already had his bachelor's degree in business law.

wtf, one of my coworkers is talking to a customer telling them about her commute, etc. it sounds like he was asking 20 questions, but god, i value my privacy a little too much to do that. at my old job, i'd get peeved when people would tell them how to get to our building. to me, spilling that kind of info to a stranger is a little creepy.

This is why Google invented Google maps.

I just kept approving things that required higher taxation, like better schools and more hospitals, and eventually my tax rate hit 100%. :laugh:

nice job. :tsk: dictator.

:hmm: it seems like crime is an issue.

I wish I could get a bunch of these issues now to advance a bit further. I had like 250 million people on my old nation :(

(like the i love you flowers guy, not like deepash...who is deepash)

anyway the flower guy. i feel like those are the ones who turn into abusive boyfriends/spouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom