Nude, Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm definitely more excited about my christmas presents than new u2. i KNOW these are good. u2, on the other hand, have betrayed me the last 2 albums. BETRAYED ME!!!!!1
:sad:

Then again, I giggle whenever I hear the name Larry, so there you go.

Evil comment of the day: I hope The WTAHNN thread gets so bogged down, the Interland server goes down for a minute as they're making their big announcement. Just sayin'. And then the announcement is nothing but more bullshit like Bono's press release earlier this year. Wow. I am evil.

Oh, well. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Evil comment of the day: I hope The WTAHNN thread gets so bogged down, the Interland server goes down for a minute as they're making their big announcement. Just sayin'. And then the announcement is nothing but more bullshit like Bono's press release earlier this year. Wow. I am evil.

Oh, well. I'm not getting my hopes up.

:love:

Morning folks. No announcement yet?

I don't care if there is. I'm having more fun watching the thread than getting excited over what the news may be.

*leafs through WTAHNN*

:| Adam filmed a video he titled toilet break. Wow.

I don't care if there is. I'm having more fun watching the thread than getting excited over what the news may be.

*leafs through WTAHNN*

:| Adam filmed a video he titled toilet break. Wow.

Yeah, WTAHNN is guaranteed to be a bucket of lulz.

U2 show their true mental age?

Everybody will be too busy posting shit to notice the announcement's happened?
lol, yeah. i mean the funny pictures make me laugh, but the people who are like "where's the news?! :waiting:" act as if bono's sitting here lurking, laughing and waiting to post the big news once people grovel enough.

Yeah, WTAHNN is guaranteed to be a bucket of lulz.

U2 show their true mental age?

What I want to know is if it's the one where he took the camera into the loo with him at the art gallery, or if it's another toilet break, or if they actually broke a toilet. These are the important questions, people.

lol, yeah. i mean the funny pictures make me laugh, but the people who are like "where's the news?! :waiting:" act as if bono's sitting here lurking, laughing and waiting to post the big news once people grovel enough.

But he IS, Khanda. Just there. One of the hidden users on the thread.

Given Bono's ego, that's probably not too farfetched a thought, you know.

But knowing U2.com, it'll get posted just after a whole bunch of people have gone to bed.

My ankles are crazy warm. Covering them I have: socks, leggings, pants, leather boots.

I'd take off my boots and socks, but I'd just have to put them back on when it's time to trudge through the ice back down to the laundry room again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom