Now What?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
No football, no baseball, no hockey (not that I'm too devestated), and basketball irks me nowadays.....What's everyone gonna do for a pro sports fix the next few weeks?

I try to follow the my Sacramento Kings.. but all I want to do when I watch them play is :banghead: and all the injuries... ah .. damn it! I want baseball season to start now!

March madness is awesome, but I'm more of a professional sports follower.

Spelling Bee championships? Only if some kid passes out during his turn and still manages to spell the word correctly (That RULED !)

Pitchers and catchers next week? Great, I do have something to look forward to.

Perfect timing on this thread...I was thinking the same thing this afternoon. :)

I also love March Madness, but College hoops is awesome, regardless. After the end of NCAA Basketball, I'll be worried about the entire remaining spring and summer, but hopefully baseball will discover a new drama. Barry Bonds could break Aaron's record, and the stereoid controversy could make for interesting subplots to the season.

I have a feeling Bonds breaking the record will be a really weird time...He will get no love for breaking the most revered record in all of sports.

Well, Aaron took a lot of crap when he broke that record, too.

I'm in Montreal and I know that I'm one of only like 12 people in the universe who care, but dammit, I miss my Expos already! This is going to be a terrible sports year. I'm going to have to start watching the CFL or something, but Canadian football gives me a headache. They punt funny up here, among other things. The other option is to learn enough about soccer to have it hold my attention, I guess.

I know how you feel Bbug because I remember when professional football left the los angeles area. Of course it's still around in terms of being nationally televised but you tend to lose interest in the sport if it's not around locally.

I'm sorry that you will have to resort to soccer for entertainment :(

I can't even imagine losing a NY professional team. Obviously I wasn't born when the Dodgers moved out west, but that must suck.:mad:

I'm not a hockey guy, so someone else can have the islanders/rangers/devils makes no difference to me. But if they took away the NY Liberty, then I'm fightin':mad:

Back
Top Bottom