Now the big question: Do YOU wear glasses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you wear glasses or not????

• Yep.

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Occasionally.

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I know that in the 'are girls with glasses sexy'-thread some said they would, but vote here for summing up. :D

I do!

I wear glasses for reading and driving. I do think I look much better without them though, but thats just me :) I think glasses really suit some people but Im not one of them

yep...well, usually contacts, but if i'm lazy i wear my glasses.
I am probably close to legally blind without something...

my glasses=
coke_bottles.jpg

Ultraviolet Light said:
I am probably close to legally blind without something...

You're just like my brother. :D He sees as good with his glasses like I do without mine. :( Poor guy.......

I always wear sunglasses... and contacts

tho I'm getting a new pair of real glasses next week! :D

sometimes contacts hurt. :yawn:

Nope...though sometimes I bang into lightposts in broad daylight.

Basstrap said:
Nope...though sometimes I bang into lightposts in broad daylight.

:lol: You as well?! :lol:

Oh, bono-vox you are already allowed to drive? :sad: I'm not....here you can only drive with 18... :scream:

FallingStar said:

:lol: You as well?! :lol:

Oh, bono-vox you are already allowed to drive? :sad: I'm not....here you can only drive with 18... :scream:

Yip yip but im waiting for dirving lessons........

I have to PM you back falling star from a loooooong time ago lol sorry i forgot

Bono-vox has a feeling Falling Star is a wee bit mad at me today lol......being on summer holidays.......being able to drive.........and you keep using those :scream: smilies too :p

bono-vox said:
I have to PM you back falling star from a loooooong time ago lol sorry i forgot

Bono-vox has a feeling Falling Star is a wee bit mad at me today lol......being on summer holidays.......being able to drive.........and you keep using those :scream: smilies too :p

Never mind that you forgot PMing back - I just thought I'd say something wrong. But if I didn't :D .

But bono-vox is wrong, because FallingStar isn't mad at bono-vox. FallingStar is just mad at everything because a)the computer hates, hates, hate, hates FallingStar and b)because FallingStar sat already yesterday for 5 hours on that PC for putting things on e-bay *grins*. So, bono-vox doesn't have to be afraid. Oh, yeah the :scream: smilies - they're just because it fits so good in the moment. :scream: Try it out. You feel better afterwards. :p

FallingStar said:

Never mind that you forgot PMing back - I just thought I'd say something wrong. But if I didn't

But bono-vox is wrong, because FallingStar isn't mad at bono-vox. FallingStar is just mad at everything because a)the computer hates, hates, hate, hates FallingStar and b)because FallingStar sat already yesterday for 5 hours on that PC for putting things on e-bay *grins*. So, bono-vox doesn't have to be afraid. Oh, yeah the :scream: smilies - they're just because it fits so good in the moment. :scream: Try it out. You feel better afterwards. :p

Don't worry i blew our computer up last year during a thunder storm :D

:scream: :scream: :scream: oooooh loike them :D

Glasses or contacts. Been wearing glasses since I was six, though not all the time. It's been all the time for years. My eyes are -7.75 and -9.00, if that gives you a clue. I have worse eyesight than basically anyone else I know between the ages of 0 and 60.

By the way, I've noticed something interesting. The kind of guys who are major U2 fans often tend to be the kind of guys who look really, really good in glasses.

Back
Top Bottom