Now the big question: Do YOU wear glasses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you wear glasses or not????

• Yep.

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Occasionally.

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
No.
My eyes are my best feature, so if I ever need 'em(God forbid), I will use contacts. I ahte to seem vain, but in the field I'm thinking of going into, look are all that matters. :rolleyes:
I have sustained some eye injuries though, that worries me greatly. I woke up this morning and my right eye and head are hurting like hell. :slant:

How are these...?

944384598.jpg

I wear 'em when my contacts aren't in or are being to bitchy to wear. I finally have a pair that I like, so I'm wearing them more often.

Contacts or glasses for me. Most of the time contacts. I just hate it when people ask me if I am wearing contacts, becuase they think I am wearing colored contacts, so I have to say they are clear contacts and that this is my natural eye color. I get a little fussy about little stuff sometimes. It just happens often so it feckin bugs me.

ghetofabu said:
I just hate it when people ask me if I am wearing contacts, becuase they think I am wearing colored contacts, so I have to say they are clear contacts and that this is my natural eye color.

What is your natural eye colour?

FallingStar said:

A strange sort of blue or why do ask people if you had coloured contacts? The sort of Bono-blue? :drool: ;)

It is like Bono blue. That is the closest I could describe it. I have a pic if you wanna see it. It is a tad blurry but I think you will get the idea.

ghetofabu said:
Contacts or glasses for me. Most of the time contacts. I just hate it when people ask me if I am wearing contacts, becuase they think I am wearing colored contacts, so I have to say they are clear contacts and that this is my natural eye color. I get a little fussy about little stuff sometimes. It just happens often so it feckin bugs me.

:yes: That's happened to me a lot too.

I wear regular contacts all the time because the glasses I have are three years old. I REALLY need to go to the eye doctor, but I have no money at the moment.

I wear glasses and contacts, probably an equal amount of time. Depends if the contacts feel like going in in the morning....

meegannie said:

:yes: That's happened to me a lot too.

I wear regular contacts all the time because the glasses I have are three years old. I REALLY need to go to the eye doctor, but I have no money at the moment.

what color are yours?

i wear contacts.

i have glasses but they are falling apart. still being a student i can get 'free' ones every year under my fathers health plan...i am allowed to spend $200...august 18th i get my new glasses.
contacts rock though...allow me to wear whatever sunglasses i want...for the past 2 years i've worn these a wires from oakley
p250129reg.jpg

i usually wear contacts but i also have a couple of pairs of weird funky glasses that i like to wear. depends on the outfit and my mood.

nice specs kobesan.

yes....

....well, i should. when i don't everything more than 10 ft from me is a bit blurry......but i don't.......and don't worry, it's not a beauty thing, they're just kind of annoying. my eyes aren't bad enough for contacts, i just need them for driving and far away, but i really have been trying to get into the habbit of wearing them more.....

Back
Top Bottom