Now that I like the Beatles, which album should I get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Abbey Road. As an album its one I enjoy from start to finish - especially the short 'medley' songs near the end (she came in through the bathroom window). I think it just depends on your personal tastes, most of the albums have a quite a mix of styles and sentiments and some covers on the earlier ones as well.

Well, I haven't been to the music store yet, but I spent the weekend at my best friend's granparent's house, where we listened to their tapes(1967-1970), and my friend's CDs(Anthology 1-3), and Sgt.Pepper. We also watched Yellow Subamrine. I love the Beatles! I think I will probably get Rubber Soul

*hypmotic voice*

you will get rubber soul....you will get rubber soul....you will get rubber soul

I actually went searching for this post. I don't know why. ANYWAY... for my birthday, my best friend made me a customized (burned) mix- 1 cd is Rubber Soul, and the other is Revolver. She designed the cover, etc. But something tragic happened to the Rubber Soul- her little brother put it in the CD player with a pancake!! So, I at least have Revolver- which is really good!

Back
Top Bottom