Now that April Fool's Day is over.......what pranks did you pull/were pulled on you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
I've been planning a vacation with one of my best friends for a long time and we're supposed to be going away in May.

He's been looking forward to this vacation and so yesterday, as a prank, I told him that I didn't feel like going and cancelled the trip!

He was relieved when I told him it was just an April Fool's trick...lol.

The Israeli press reported that Britney Spears flew secretly to Israel to begin a secret rehab program in the north of Israel.....lol.

So how did you do? I'd be glad to hear your stories.

There was a story here about how there was an old bunker in the dunes where a German officer had hidden stolen art worth millions in WWII. Lots of people and press showed up for the opening. :D

At work, someone hacked into the printer configuration and changed the LCD panel to read "Exact Change Only". They stuck a few pennies in the little finger slot for the manual tray. Then they called me (the HelpDesk) and told me the "coin return" on CIT3 was jammed. Too bad the person reporting the "issue" is somewhat of a prankster so I knew it was a joke.

My boyfriend is a diehard Toronto Maple Leafs fan (hockey) so I signed into his facebook and changed his status to :

Massimo "has seen the light and is ditching the Leafs in favour of the Montreal Canadiens! Allons-y les boys!!"

(it's all the funnier considering he doesn't know a word of french :lol:)

We returned from a day at Disneyland only to find half my wine stock missing! DMP arranged for my wine to be hijacked and then a neighbor forged a note from his sister telling me she needed the wine for a private party she was having!!!!

I told DMP, "I'll deal with her later!...that was the old stuff, she'll be drinking vinegar! "

That's when the jig was up!!!

In India, there was coverage on the major news channel NDTV about an unidentified flying object that had been seen over New York or Chicago or something. Apparently somebody saw a beam of green light or a green glow or something in the skies. And the punch line was that several places like NYC, Chicago and I don't know where else lost power! So my parents called and asked if I had power. Can't believe they fell for it! lol.

Mr. BAW said:
We returned from a day at Disneyland only to find half my wine stock missing! DMP arranged for my wine to be hijacked and then a neighbor forged a note from his sister telling me she needed the wine for a private party she was having!!!!

I told DMP, "I'll deal with her later!...that was the old stuff, she'll be drinking vinegar! "

That's when the jig was up!!!

Lol, I saw that he actually got mad for a minute and before he called to yell at her I revealed that I had hiddden the wine.

My friend told me she got engaged...and despite the fact that I was pretty darn she she didn't even have a boyfriend, I believed her. :mad:

Re: Now that April Fool's Day is over.......what pranks did you pull/were pulled on you?

AchtungBono said:

He's been looking forward to this vacation and so yesterday, as a prank, I told him that I didn't feel like going and cancelled the trip!
Hahaha, someone tried to do that to me too and completely phailed :shifty: That's what happens when you're smarter than someone after all :cool:

My friend told me that because I missed our mock exam (due to a maaajor hangover) my english teacher was going to fail me in all my other mocks and was going to phone home. She then went on to say that said teacher wanted to invigilate any further mocks personally :yikes: Like a fool I believed her :mad:

the piano teacher was in the bathroom at the place where i get music lessons at and my guitar teacher put a bunch of shit in front of the door. so when the guy walked out he knocked over all this stuff and made so much noise. it was amazing. the piano teacher was like wtf!? and laughing

OMG DMP/MrBAW that's a GOOD one!! :up: And Lies, that's a great office prank too! :up:

I tried to tell my sister I'd been arrested and needed her to bail me out but blew it halfway thru the conversation. She laughed and said it was a great idea and admitted that I'd scared her at first but then she KNEW it wasn't true. I'm glad we laugh so much! It was good times.....good day!

Great stories, everyone!

My Mum, sister and her friend got me real nice. I was still in bed, about 10am, and then Mum came in and said "Daniel, there's a girl at the door for you." I'd been expecting someone so I threw more clothes on and jumped out, got to the door, and there was no one there. It was funny as

ladywithspinninghead said:
My boyfriend is a diehard Toronto Maple Leafs fan (hockey) so I signed into his facebook and changed his status to :

Massimo "has seen the light and is ditching the Leafs in favour of the Montreal Canadiens! Allons-y les boys!!"

(it's all the funnier considering he doesn't know a word of french :lol:)

HAHA!! Love it!

COBL_04 said:
My Mum, sister and her friend got me real nice. I was still in bed, about 10am, and then Mum came in and said "Daniel, there's a girl at the door for you." I'd been expecting someone so I threw more clothes on and jumped out, got to the door, and there was no one there. It was funny as

oh. . . . . . . .I thought the trick was that a girl was at the door WHICH WOULD NEVER HAPPEN :giggle:

just kidding, on Wed there'll be two girls :flirt: I'll dress up real nice just in case your folks want to meet us :ohmy:

no-one April fooled me. or maybe they did and I just didn't get it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom