Now that April Fool's Day is over.......what pranks did you pull/were pulled on you? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-02-2008, 06:53 AM   #1
Refugee

Local Time: 05:20 PM
Now that April Fool's Day is over.......what pranks did you pull/were pulled on you?

I've been planning a vacation with one of my best friends for a long time and we're supposed to be going away in May.

He's been looking forward to this vacation and so yesterday, as a prank, I told him that I didn't feel like going and cancelled the trip!

He was relieved when I told him it was just an April Fool's trick...lol.

The Israeli press reported that Britney Spears flew secretly to Israel to begin a secret rehab program in the north of Israel.....lol.

So how did you do? I'd be glad to hear your stories.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 06:20 PM

There was a story here about how there was an old bunker in the dunes where a German officer had hidden stolen art worth millions in WWII. Lots of people and press showed up for the opening.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:22 AM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:20 PM
At work, someone hacked into the printer configuration and changed the LCD panel to read "Exact Change Only". They stuck a few pennies in the little finger slot for the manual tray. Then they called me (the HelpDesk) and told me the "coin return" on CIT3 was jammed. Too bad the person reporting the "issue" is somewhat of a prankster so I knew it was a joke.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:52 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

My boyfriend is a diehard Toronto Maple Leafs fan (hockey) so I signed into his facebook and changed his status to :

Massimo "has seen the light and is ditching the Leafs in favour of the Montreal Canadiens! Allons-y les boys!!"

(it's all the funnier considering he doesn't know a word of french )
Old 04-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #5
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:20 AM
We returned from a day at Disneyland only to find half my wine stock missing! DMP arranged for my wine to be hijacked and then a neighbor forged a note from his sister telling me she needed the wine for a private party she was having!!!!

I told DMP, "I'll deal with her later!...that was the old stuff, she'll be drinking vinegar! "

That's when the jig was up!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 01:36 PM   #6
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:20 PM
In India, there was coverage on the major news channel NDTV about an unidentified flying object that had been seen over New York or Chicago or something. Apparently somebody saw a beam of green light or a green glow or something in the skies. And the punch line was that several places like NYC, Chicago and I don't know where else lost power! So my parents called and asked if I had power. Can't believe they fell for it! lol.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
We returned from a day at Disneyland only to find half my wine stock missing! DMP arranged for my wine to be hijacked and then a neighbor forged a note from his sister telling me she needed the wine for a private party she was having!!!!

I told DMP, "I'll deal with her later!...that was the old stuff, she'll be drinking vinegar! "

That's when the jig was up!!!

Lol, I saw that he actually got mad for a minute and before he called to yell at her I revealed that I had hiddden the wine.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #8
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 01:20 PM

My friend told me she got engaged...and despite the fact that I was pretty darn she she didn't even have a boyfriend, I believed her.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 04-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #9
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:20 AM
Re: Now that April Fool's Day is over.......what pranks did you pull/were pulled on you?

Quote:
Originally posted by AchtungBono

He's been looking forward to this vacation and so yesterday, as a prank, I told him that I didn't feel like going and cancelled the trip!
Hahaha, someone tried to do that to me too and completely phailed That's what happens when you're smarter than someone after all
Old 04-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:20 PM
My friend told me that because I missed our mock exam (due to a maaajor hangover) my english teacher was going to fail me in all my other mocks and was going to phone home. She then went on to say that said teacher wanted to invigilate any further mocks personally Like a fool I believed her
Old 04-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #11
ONE
love, blood, life

the piano teacher was in the bathroom at the place where i get music lessons at and my guitar teacher put a bunch of shit in front of the door. so when the guy walked out he knocked over all this stuff and made so much noise. it was amazing. the piano teacher was like wtf!? and laughing
Old 04-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #12
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:20 AM
OMG DMP/MrBAW that's a GOOD one!! And Lies, that's a great office prank too!

I tried to tell my sister I'd been arrested and needed her to bail me out but blew it halfway thru the conversation. She laughed and said it was a great idea and admitted that I'd scared her at first but then she KNEW it wasn't true. I'm glad we laugh so much! It was good times.....good day!

Great stories, everyone!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:58 PM   #13
45:33

Local Time: 04:20 AM
My Mum, sister and her friend got me real nice. I was still in bed, about 10am, and then Mum came in and said "Daniel, there's a girl at the door for you." I'd been expecting someone so I threw more clothes on and jumped out, got to the door, and there was no one there. It was funny as
Old 04-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #14
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ladywithspinninghead
My boyfriend is a diehard Toronto Maple Leafs fan (hockey) so I signed into his facebook and changed his status to :

Massimo "has seen the light and is ditching the Leafs in favour of the Montreal Canadiens! Allons-y les boys!!"

(it's all the funnier considering he doesn't know a word of french )
HAHA!! Love it!
Old 04-03-2008, 02:34 AM   #15
Cin
Blue Crack Addict

Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Local Time: 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by COBL_04
My Mum, sister and her friend got me real nice. I was still in bed, about 10am, and then Mum came in and said "Daniel, there's a girl at the door for you." I'd been expecting someone so I threw more clothes on and jumped out, got to the door, and there was no one there. It was funny as

oh. . . . . . . .I thought the trick was that a girl was at the door WHICH WOULD NEVER HAPPEN

just kidding, on Wed there'll be two girls I'll dress up real nice just in case your folks want to meet us

no-one April fooled me. or maybe they did and I just didn't get it