Now she's really done it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RockNRollDawgie said:
tabloid.com......hmm......that's really assuring a balanced and true news source. :)

Yeah...I wouldn't believe everything that one reads.

If this turns out to be true, guess I was wrong...but I don't really care enough to find out if it's really true or not.

as much as i cant stand her, i feel bad for her. all the bashing, negative attention...she's bound to crack and say something dumb.

:laugh:

interesting now she and her soon to be husband are in talks with MTV to become the New Newlyweds! :hmm: It appears someone might be a bit jealous over Jessica. :laugh:

i couldn't read that link because as soon as i clicked on it, i got several pop-ups that cause ie to crash. (and no, i don't want to install firefox or anything else. sorry!)

i guess i'll try to see if i can find the story elsewhere. :huh: (although if it's loaded with that many pop-ups, i don't think it's too reputable.)

Here you go Khanda:

Now, Britney puts her dildo in her mouth!

Asian News International
London, August 18
Advertisement

Pop diva Britney Spears reportedly broke down during a TV interview on British music show 'Popworld' after revealing to TV presenter Simon Anstell that she had put a dildo in her mouth.

When Anstell asked the 'Toxic' star what was the last thing that she put in her mouth, Britney replied that it was a dildo.

"I was doing an interview with her and I had my normal set of silly questions. I got to one where I ask her what the last thing she put in her mouth was. I thought the reply would be something like chicken escalope, but she just said, a dildo," Rate the Music quoted Anstell as saying.

"Now that, I was certainly not expecting. I'd have been less shocked if she's just said 'penis'. Anyway her people stepped in and cut out the question. At the end I went and asked her if she'd gone a bit nuts and when she thought about that, a tear welled up in her eye," he added.

Last edited:
Three articles. One about having a dildo in her month. The next mentions she is contempleting being the next 'Newlyweds" star. And on the third, she b*tches about how little privacy she has.

:scratch:

And I though my life was confusing.

nothing she says is ever smart.
the puppets that control her must be pretty damn stupid too.(and we all know that she doesn't do alot on her own accord because she probably would have danced off the edge of a cliff by now if she was in control. i mean, crossroads... who would be stupid enough to make a movie like that. and who would be stupid enough to SEE a movie like that... surely not me.)

icelle, don't feel bad for her. her and her puppets are the ones who bring it on themselves. any attention is good attention. it means your name is staying in the papers.

peace, love & bad lemon,
toni

Considering she's the queen of Lip Sync...is anyone surprised it was a dildo and not the real thing? She has to simulate evry act, singing, fellatio, the girl can't do anything for real apparently. (Of course maybe its just that her fiance is made of plastic)

Can we put some kind of moratorium on covers? Are there no more decent (or in the case of Britney, crappy) original songs left? Are covers the only solution? Britney Spears covering "My Perogative," there's something very wrong about that.

From GQ

Dear Britney Spears,

Sit down honey. We gotta talk. Wanna Diet Mountain Dew and a piece of watermelon Bubblicious? Cheddar Ruffles and a Kool? Sure. Knock yourself out.

What happened Britney? Once, you were the pubescent light of our lives, the lip-synching fire of our loins. Talentwise, we never confused you with Maria Callas, or even Maria Conchita Alonso, but you were sexy, precocious, and ambitious: Madonna meets JonBenet. You made a couple of good song-we really like "I'm a Slave 4 U," we didn't care what anyone said-and you were America's ranking pop princess. Britney versus Christina? Britney versus Christina was like Reagan versus Mondale.

But now we're worried. Your reputation's plunging faster than Courtney Love's blood sugar. Your latest album was a dissappointment. YOu canceled your summer tour because of a bum knee. Your fifty-five-hour ex-husband squealed to the tabloids about hot Britney sex. While Christina was catwalking Dsquared in Milan, you were catwalking Cinnabons in Santa Monica. And you're doing what you always do when you're feelin' down: You're getting married.

You look sad, honey. We saw photos of you and your mom having a run-in with the paparazzi at a pet shop. You cried and your mascara ran so much you looked like Tammy Fay Baker watching "Terms of Endearment." Michael Moore filleted you in "Fahrenheit 9/11," showing you saying, " Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes," Good grief, Britney. Thinking like that got Monica Lewinsky a Montecristo between the thighs.

You know how bad it's gotten, Britney? Here's who's hotter than you: Hoobastank.

And getting married isn't going to solve anything. We're sure this Kevin Federline is a sweet young man with a bright, bright future, but look at him. Baggy clothes, tilted baseball cap, permanent scowl- the George CLooney of the food court. We won't even mention that K-Fed's already a babydaddy or that he left his babymama for you with another baby on the way. We'll let Jerry Springer sortthat babydrama out (Oh, and Kevin, Vanilla Ice called- he wants his sideburn back.)

To think we had all freaked out about Fred Durst...

We know what you're thinking. We know you are 22 and you're entitled to make a 22-year-old's mistakes. But when we were 22, our mistakes usually involved drinking Jack Daniel's after pineapple pizza.

But this is GQ, we know how to give advice, and less than 75 percent of it is about ties (Halfway down the belt buckle, K-Fed, in case you're wondering.) Here are some tips to get that career of yours back on track.

>> FOCUS ON MUSIC. Like your idol, Madonna, you're never done so well when you've branched out into other areas. That New York restaurant, NYLA? We ate there. Ducasse meets Denny's. Your movie, "Crossroads"? The best we can say is that it was no "Kangaroo Jack."

>>REINVENT THYSELF Now, Madonna knew about this one. No one thinks you should become, say, a singer, but it may not be a bad idea to recast your musical image. Maybe ditch the dance pop for acid rock, country, or crunk. You don't even have to be convincing. Look at Ashless Simpson-she's now a punk rocker. Ashlee Simpson's about as punk-rock as Lynne Cheney's underwear drawer.

>>MAKEOVER You knew this one was coming. Britney, we love ya, but sometimes you dress like one of those fine ladies we see on "Cops," getting arrested for smoking methamphetamine in the 7-eleven parking lot.

>>A NEW BOY We know it's in poor taste, but we can't resist. Here's just a quick rundown of eligible bachelors we think may be good for you: Ben Affleck; Mike Piazza; Ralph Nadar; Nathan Lane; that Senate-candidate guy in Chicago who blew it because of the sex clubs; John Stamos; David Lee Roth; David Gest; and our assistant editor Kevin-his parents have a Mercedes and let him drive it on weekends.

Britney, we want you to be happy. No one wants to see you train-wreck your career and become the next Liz Taylor (Okay, maybe E! True Hollywood Story and US Weekly wouldn't mind.) We want you to rediscover that joy you had as a schoolgirl in kneesocks, singing "Hit me baby one more time," and discover there is life after teen pop.

After all, look who's on the cover.

With love,
GQ.

Back
Top Bottom