now playing: with a silence that screams out loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^haha nice, now i feel like a dumbass for what i'm about to post.

blink 182 - adam's song

seriously, i do like this song a lot still.

collective soul - why pt. 2

yes, you guessed correctly. this is a 2am trip back to my days of listening to mainstream rock radio.

i still like this song, too. not nearly as much as i did when it came out, though. i'm quite glad i never did buy that album.

new found glory - my friend's over you

:yikes: what i'm doing is going through some old tapes i have from high school. stuff i never labeled from when i'd just leave, and keep the stereo taping and hope i taped something worth listening to later.

i think at one point i actually did like this song.

uh, i don't now. i might if their singer wasn't such a whiney bitch. wow. ouch.

IWasBored said:
^haha nice, now i feel like a dumbass for what i'm about to post.

blink 182 - adam's song

seriously, i do like this song a lot still.

This is a gorgeous and harrowing song. No shame here. Blink may not really be "punk," but they are capable of writing humorous, enjoyable, and occasionally insightful music. Especially on the last album. But I digress.

Lara Mullen said:
Oh no, that's Akon - Mr Lonely

Please, please don't say you like that song

MY sister has subjected us to that song for months and it's only released here this week. :scream:

LOL, oh, boy, I'm sorry. I heard that song for the first time last night-my sister was watching MTV2 inbetween putting tapes of various videos and stuff she and I were watching together in the VCR.

Whoever is doing that high-pitched voice thingy should be shot :|. What an annoying song.

Also, I saw a video by a group called B5 last night-it was basically New Edition for the '00s. I'm sitting there watching that and thinking, "Okay, some of the artists I like aren't getting any exposure because of people like this? Something's wrong here...".

Meh. Anywho, on to the topic of listening to songs-a good song playing right now: "A Girl Like You" by the Smithereens.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom