Now Playing: White Man Listen To The Songs We Sing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
okay... I just realized that you're a girl. Sorry for saying man earlier. lol. :reject:

:lol: it's okay.

and VertigoGal, yeah, I was looking for you there! We did have some fun surprises, but then it turned into a big fight at the end about playing Vertigo 2 times (what else is new)

Guns n Roses- Live and Let Die (awesome cover of the song, imo)

Zootlesque said:
what is this setlist party you people talk about? :scratch:

every day there is a concert we have a "party" during the concert as we get updates of what songs are playing. Basically just random conversations with updates on the set list, lol. But it's fun!

Zootlesque said:
what is this setlist party you people talk about? :scratch:

:ohmy:

only the best ever way to spend 3+ hours of your life! basically we start a thread in the general tour discussions forum and have a source from the show or take off zootopia or whatever. and we get song for song updates from the show. considering how much u2 mixes up their setlists you can imagine its extra exciting! :wink:

we sometimes get slightly offtopic though...:D

sami0201 said:

:lol: it's okay.

and VertigoGal, yeah, I was looking for you there! We did have some fun surprises, but then it turned into a big fight at the end about playing Vertigo 2 times (what else is new)

:laugh:

i really think they do it to piss people off! all i want is you, tho :drool:

cranberries- daffodil lament

VertigoGal said:

:ohmy:

only the best ever way to spend 3+ hours of your life! basically we start a thread in the general tour discussions forum and have a source from the show or take off zootopia or whatever. and we get song for song updates from the show. considering how much u2 mixes up their setlists you can imagine its extra exciting! :wink:

we sometimes get slightly offtopic though...:D

:yes:

VertigoGal said:

:laugh:

i really think they do it to piss people off! all i want is you, tho :drool:

cranberries- daffodil lament

I think they do too, and they have now come to the conclusion that the band does it to piss people off:lol: and All I Want Is You=::drool:, definitely!

well, I'm off to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow:mad:

talk to you all soon!:wave:

VertigoGal, see you Saturday at the setlist party?:wink:

sami0201 said:

I think they do too, and they have now come to the conclusion that the band does it to piss people off:lol: and All I Want Is You=::drool:, definitely!

well, I'm off to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow:mad:

talk to you all soon!:wave:

VertigoGal, see you Saturday at the setlist party?:wink:

bye sami :wave:

i dont think ill be able to make it to setlist parties for awhile, ill be in cleveland getting spoiled by relatives etc. :D

VertigoGal said:

me too! i just discovered it like last week double :reject:

i think its my most played song on itunes right now...

Electrical Storm is my most played, and that song, Wonderwall, and Don't Look Back In Anger aren't far behind...

Stephen Cummings w/Toni Childs -- I Fell From A Great Height

Back
Top Bottom