Now Playing: The Songs Are In Your Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlit_Angel said:
That is such a fun song :).

I should listen to that CD today. It's been a while since I've gave it a spin.

It's a good album. Short and that's the way I like them. Don't have this album for that long (bought it when I was in the US in May, it came with a bonus disc).

Ah. Well, that's good that you've got it on your list-hope you like what you hear when you do get it :).

I bet I will. I know quite a few of his hits (and I want to know if there's still this funny announcement on his Full Moon Fever CD). Mary Jane's Last Dance is gorgeous! :drool:

me: Franz Ferdinand - This Fire
(from their self-titled debut)

Popmartijn said:
It's a good album. Short and that's the way I like them.

Mmhm :). Lots of good, fun, danceable songs on there (i.e., "Dark Of The Matinee" :dance: :D).

Originally posted by Popmartijn
Don't have this album for that long (bought it when I was in the US in May, it came with a bonus disc).

Cool :). I don't have the bonus CD, just the regular one. But I could keep an eye out for it...

I bet I will. I know quite a few of his hits (and I want to know if there's still this funny announcement on his Full Moon Fever CD).

That's good.

Hehe, yeah, that announcement on the Full Moon Fever CD is funny :p.

Mary Jane's Last Dance is gorgeous! :drool:

That's one of the first songs of his I ever remember hearing. It's probably my favorite one-good memories of hearing that song a lot when I was younger. Like the video, too, creepy as it may be...

Got our new wave channel on-UB40 and Chrissie Hynde's version of "I Got You, Babe" is just getting over (didn't do too bad a job on this song). Now...ooh, good song! "Save It For Later" by the English Beat :dance:.

Angela

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

Listening to "Red Skies" by the Fixx right now.

Hey, Moonlit _Angel ...
I was gone for a couple of days because work got very hectic with lots of OT ...
I was working 14 hr. days again ... :tsk:
and I needed to sleep more than anything !! :yawn:
As for The Fixx, that song is what I just started playing now ... :applaud:
I love that song in particular, but they have a whole bunch of GREAT hits !! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom