Now playing, swaying to the music!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Martijn :hug: I just realised after an hour what you meant by you too! You don't feel well either? I found out yesterday that i had tonsilitis, NOT flu :sad: that's whay i was feeling really weak with a sore throat :|

susanp6 said:
Martijn :hug: I just realised after an hour what you meant by you too! You don't feel well either? I found out yesterday that i had tonsilitis, NOT flu :sad: that's whay i was feeling really weak with a sore throat :|

Ah, that sucks.
*had his tonsils removed when he was a little child*
:hug:

Oh wait, make that a :noncontacthug:
I stayed home today. I was too ill to go to work. It's getting a bit better now. :)

me: The Costello Show - Our Little Angel
(from King Of America)

You had them taken out? I've always understood that no-one ever gets them out in recent times 'cos i actually had it 29 years ago, but they didn't take them out :huh:

Glad you're feeling better, was it a cold? :hug: back, but why no contact hug? Oh is that so i don't catch it? :whistle: You know what i just thought of? There should be a smilie with a lightbulb above it's head!! That seemed appropriate then! :wink:

susanp6 said:
You had them taken out? I've always understood that no-one ever gets them out in recent times 'cos i actually had it 29 years ago, but they didn't take them out :huh:

Well, I don't know if you call 25 years ago recent times...
:shifty:

:D

Glad you're feeling better, was it a cold? :hug: back, but why no contact hug? Oh is that so i don't catch it? :whistle:

Yes, it's a cold/flu. And that's also the reason for the :noncontacthug: :) I don't want you to get tonsillitis AND a flu. :p

me: The Supremes - My World Is Empty Without You
(from the The Supremes boxset)

into: Everything Is Good About You (Stereo Mix)

Johnny Cash - The Legend Of John Henry's Hammer
(from the The Legend boxset)

I knew I already had a John Henry song somewhere. :)

susanp6 said:
Dire Straits - The sultans of swing

:dance:

The first band I totally went for. A few weeks after I had their discography complete I discovered U2...
:)

me: Rolling Stones - Memory Motel
(from Black And Blue)

^^I saw them in London back in '83!!!! :shh:

wait for it:

Sugababes - Cooler than the red dress!!!!

:ohmy: ;)

Back
Top Bottom