Now playing, swaying to the music!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is it any good the Knopfler-Harris album? I am not a Mark knopfler fan but i do like Emmylou

Me Led Zeppelin * Whole Lotta Love

from Led Zeppelin II

patske said:
is it any good the Knopfler-Harris album? I am not a Mark knopfler fan but i do like Emmylou

I only heard it for the first time yesterday, so I can't say too much about it yet. However, upon first listen it was a slightly mixed bag. The songs where Emmylou is most prominent are my favourites (as are the more up-tempo ones), but there are some mid-tempo 'Mark shuffles' that sound a bit too comfortable for me.
It certainly isn't a bad album, but it isn't one either that immediately grabbed me upon first listen.

me: Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris - Red Staggerwing
(from All The Roadrunning)

A nice shorty. :up:

into: Rollin' On

Prominent Emmylou! :drool:

Popmartijn said:

I only heard it for the first time yesterday, so I can't say too much about it yet. However, upon first listen it was a slightly mixed bag. The songs where Emmylou is most prominent are my favourites (as are the more up-tempo ones), but there are some mid-tempo 'Mark shuffles' that sound a bit too comfortable for me.
It certainly isn't a bad album, but it isn't one either that immediately grabbed me upon first listen.

me: Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris - Red Staggerwing

Thanks for the review.. not sure if I will buy it..

me: Rufus Wainwright Feat. Antony * Old Whore's Diet

From Want Two

A nice shorty. :up:

into: Rollin' On

Prominent Emmylou! :drool:

The former frontman of Dire Straits and the former duet-partner of Gram Parsons - Donkey Town

Hiya Martijn :wink: not listening to any music at the mo but thought i'd say hi as i saw you were here! I feel back to normal now after the tonsilitis, thank god :happy: You feeling better?

susanp6 said:
Hiya Martijn :wink: not listening to any music at the mo but thought i'd say hi as i saw you were here! I feel back to normal now after the tonsilitis, thank god :happy: You feeling better?

:wave:

Good to read that you're feeling better again. So am I BTW. It seems the flu is gone. I am still a bit tired, but tomorrow I can sleep late. :drool:

me: Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris - Belle Starr
(from their duet album)

The second song Emmylou wrote for this album. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom