NOW PLAYING.. rolling on the river

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hardyharhar said:
Excellent, Popmartijn. You will not be disappointed :up:

BTW: Picked up the EC - MAIT reissue. It's got some nice stuff on it, a very good recording of an early Attractions show and some nice solo outtakes + other stuff. If your not gonna get it, maybe I can get Lila to send the parts of interest to you :hmm:

U2 - Fast Cars

I will get that new reissue of My Aim Is True. Someday... :) Basically I see it as a Elvis Costello & The Attractions live record with his debut album as a bonus.
So thank you for the offer, but I hope to have it myself soon.

me: Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Mystery Dance
(from the Live At The El Mocambo promo)

:D

into: Waiting For The End Of The World

hardyharhar said:
Stevie Wonder - Superstition

Great track! Saw some live footage of Stevie playing this. Dutch TV was having some kind of nostalgia music night last night (and I mean NIGHT as it started around 23:30 until 2:30 AM). It was from a concert in the early Seventies. Great stuff!

May have to try and get that El Mocambo from you Popmartijn :ohmy:

Just tell me if you want a CD copy of this (or MP3 only). A nice early EC concert, although there is this irritating 'yee-haw' guy in the audience. Still, a great concert. :up:

me: Tröckener Kecks - Vijf Voor Twaalf
(bonus track from the reissue of De Jacht)

A Dutch version of Prince's 1999. :dance:

The Cramps - Chicken

Thanks, Popmartijn. :up: I'll have Lila PM eventually. I have El Mocambo on LP . I do have a great show from the same tour from Minneapolis, just as good if not better. I'll give more details in the PM, in case that interests you :wink:

hardyharhar said:
Thanks, Popmartijn. :up: I'll have Lila PM eventually. I have El Mocambo on LP . I do have a great show from the same tour from Minneapolis, just as good if not better. I'll give more details in the PM, in case that interests you :wink:

I'm always interested in Elvis Costello. :)

The Jam - Pretty Green
(from Sound Affects)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom