Now Playing: New York, London, Auckland, Munich...Everyone Talking Bout Pop Muzik

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maximo park - apply some pressure

futureheads + franz ferdinand, not bad

timothius said:
Betchadupa - Move Over

I heard a few songs by them a few days back. Not bad. Some interesting stuff there. Their sound kinda reminds me of another band's, but I can't really put my finger on who right now. I may have to go give the songs another listen and see if I can figure it out.

Also, :up: to edge_2125 for getting into a really good band :).

Playing here now: "Crazy Love" by Ray Charles & Van Morrison.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

I heard a few songs by them a few days back. Not bad. Some interesting stuff there. Their sound kinda reminds me of another band's, but I can't really put my finger on who right now. I may have to go give the songs another listen and see if I can figure it out.

Everyone who hears them always says first.... cor he sounds like his dad.:wink:

They're very tight but dont have a great deal of material yet. They're heading off too London now apparently... that tends to be where the good stuff comes from. Speaking of which...

:censored: - Till Kingdom Come (I cannot love this song more - it's the best thing they've possibly ever done)

timothius said:
Everyone who hears them always says first.... cor he sounds like his dad.:wink:

LOL (well, hey, they're right, he DOES...).

Originally posted by timothius
They're very tight but dont have a great deal of material yet. They're heading off too London now apparently... that tends to be where the good stuff comes from.

So I've heard. And yeah, Europe does tend to have a pretty good track record regarding music, so...:D.

As for what I'm listening to-hehe, "Pop Muzik" by M :p.

*Dances* New York, London, Paris, Munich...

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

As for what I'm listening to-hehe, "Pop Muzik" by M :p.

*Dances* New York, London, Paris, Munich...

You need to insert the name of your home city. :dance: :wink:

After 2 days of reading that title though i've officially decided New York, Auckland, Paris, Munich - would've read much better. :mad:

Coldplay - What If?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom