Now Playing: New York, London, Auckland, Munich...Everyone Talking Bout Pop Muzik

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

Ah, morning TV - the wonderful realm of Eastenders and The Crocodile Hunter. :hyper:

And being sick isn't nice at all, get better soon! I've actually got a rather nasty dose of the flu as well. It feels like someone's stuck needles in my ears and rubbed sandpaper down my throat. Plus, I've lost the ability to smell things.

We get an amazing run of soapies Bold & Beautiful -> Days Of Our Lives -> Passions... its horrible. Even with cable its horrible.

You've got flu in the summer? :ohmy: Well I guess you can never escape it then. If there is any positive to come out of it, it's a day off work.

What are you planning to do at uni when you get in? I just put in my app for a few early papers this year. eeek :huh:

U2 - Bullet Los Blue Sky

timothius said:

We get an amazing run of soapies Bold & Beautiful -> Days Of Our Lives -> Passions... its horrible. Even with cable its horrible.

You've got flu in the summer? :ohmy: Well I guess you can never escape it then. If there is any positive to come out of it, it's a day off work.

What are you planning to do at uni when you get in? I just put in my app for a few early papers this year. eeek :huh:

U2 - Bullet Los Blue Sky

The Bold & The Beautiful. :banghead: I have bad memories associated with that program. My grandmother watched it. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. She even watched tapes on the weekend! :mad: And the flu's blowing through my town like...I don't know, something that blows a lot. At least it isn't the Norwalk virus this time. :yikes:

I've applied to the science faculty, and will more than likely be majoring in chemistry...which is different. I always pictured myself doing history or law. How about you?

U2 - Mercy

:happy:

GibsonGirl said:

The Bold & The Beautiful. :banghead:

I've applied to the science faculty, and will more than likely be majoring in chemistry...which is different. I always pictured myself doing history or law. How about you?

Passions is worse. Puppets turn into people :rolleyes:

Well the aim had always been never to set foot into uni. That was up until I got in (by 0.05/100 mind you). Kind of suprised me considering the major issues I had at school that year with particular members of the teaching staff, but we will get beyond that very long and tiresome story.:wink:

I was tossing up between Bachelor of Buisness Studies (I'll prolly major in Sports Mgt- which is what I've wanted to do since I was 8) or Political Science. Because I decided to work this year and get some money to leave this God-forsaken country some time in the next few years, I'm just starting a few of the introductory papers at Massey in NZ. I'll prolly go full time into BBS next year. I dont know if thats what I want though... I guess that makes me dangerous.:wink:

I always forget the music - :mad: - Coldplay - X&Y

Bruce- The River

:drool: one of my favy bruce songs...partly cos i can actually play the chords! :laugh:

isnt Passions suposed to be a spoof on soaps or something? thats what my aunt said, but i never watched it :shrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom