Now Playing: Lions to beat the All Blacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radiohead - You And Whose Army

Come on....come on....DO THE LOCOMOTION!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

GibsonGirl said:

Come on....come on....DO THE LOCOMOTION!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

:scratch:

I had no idea that song infected countries outside these shores. I would've thought aparthied would've saved you from hearing that shite. :wink:

Green Day - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For When September Ends

timothius said:

I had no idea that song infected countries outside these shores. I would've thought aparthied would've saved you from hearing that shite. :wink:

It makes me boogie. :wink:

Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong

timothius said:

You do know The Locomotion was written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin and recorded by Little Eva (Eva Boyd -- King and Goffin's 16 year old babysitter) in the early 1960's, don't you?

indra said:

You do know The Locomotion was written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin and recorded by Little Eva (Eva Boyd -- King and Goffin's 16 year old babysitter) in the early 1960's, don't you?

:reject:

No.

I always thought the song was written for Kylie, I mean it fitted into the 1980's trash scene so perfectly.

I've officially upgraded my stance on this song from "indifferent" to "intrigued".

Destiny's Child - That independence/Charlie's Angels Song.

On that not I depart. This thread's title is bringing into quetion various ethical dilemas and moral guidlines. I don't know if I can continue posting in this trhead while it bares this shameful title! :rant:

In other words... time to do some work :D

Queen Bee said:

It was a coincidence. :madspit:

Sure it was. :mad:

Radiohead - Paranoid Android (live)

Whoa, it's late. And the spider is still trapped under the Pepsi can...should I set it free?

Queen Bee said:

I'd kill it. :evil:

You know what, you're going to turn into a sociopath one of these days. :angry: And who is going to be there to pick up the pieces? WHO?

Radiohead - The Gloaming (live)

Man, I need to go to bed.

Queen Bee said:

Who's to say I'm not already a sociopath? :sexywink:

:madspit:

And I'm Stephen Harper.

Radiohead - Just (live)

That's it...I'm going to fall sleep if i dont go now grtldkfhhdfhdh.

Queen Bee said:
:ohmy:

I can't find it at the iTunes Music Store. :sad:
it's not out until tuesday. :sexywink:

it's mostly instrumental QB, just a little bit of paul banks singing "direction", that's it.
but still, new interpol... :drool:

---

the distillers - die on a rope

lmjhitman said:

it's not out until tuesday. :sexywink:

it's mostly instrumental QB, just a little bit of paul banks singing "direction", that's it.
but still, new interpol... :drool:

I ended up finding an mp3 of it. Not too shabby :drool: I misunderstood "direction" and thought Paul Banks was singing "erection" :shifty:

---

Interpol - Direction

Queen Bee said:
I ended up finding an mp3 of it. Not too shabby :drool: I misunderstood "direction" and thought Paul Banks was singing "erection" :shifty:
:lol:

---

wilco - poor places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom