Now Playing: Lions to beat the All Blacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:

I like it too...a lot of people here seem to hate it, but whatever :shrug:

I think it's the Vertigo snippet that everyone hates... where Bono drones & bores the crowd moaning and yawning "Theeeeeese aaaaaaaaahre thaaaaa haaaaaaaaands that buuuuuilt ameeeeeeerica"

:rolleyes:

The origional version is very cool :up:.

timothius said:

I think it's the Vertigo snippet that everyone hates... where Bono drones & bores the crowd moaning and yawning "Theeeeeese aaaaaaaaahre thaaaaa haaaaaaaaands that buuuuuilt ameeeeeeerica"

:rolleyes:

The origional version is very cool :up:.

well I've never heard the live snippet:D

The VU- After Hours
The Bravery- Ring Song

timothius said:

*jealousyraygun*

You don't have any boots from Vertigo :ohmy:

no...all I have this tour is an mp3 of WGRYWH the first time they played it (Chicago or Boston or something)

everything is zipped or needs some crazy program that takes forever or is a torrent which dont work for me. im trying not to crash the computer *again*..i wish someone would just use s! lol

hehe it edited my post...i meant i wish people would just use ysi's :laugh:

Last edited:
Regarding live versions of U2 songs...I'm staying away from as many of the recent ones as possible, 'cause all it's gonna do is make me envious of those who actually have been able to see them thus far or will be able to see them soon. I may check out one or two here and there, but not many.

*Wants a ticket so badly :(*

Right now, though, I'm listening to "Kill Eye" by Crowded House.

Weird song. But I kinda like it. I like the music :).

Angela

thanks hippy! i'll listen to it in about 57 minutes (or something like that) when my damn computer finishes d/ling it! lol

REM- Electrolite
U2- Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World

^^^the live versions of Trying to Throw are amazing :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom