Now Playing: Lions to beat the All Blacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
it's going ok, besides the fact that I have a terrible cold and can't breathe through my nose:madspit: how about you?

Same :D I have a relapse of a cold I thought I kicked 2 weeks ago. I'm feeling a bit better - I hope you do to... I would use the hug smiley but I don't wanna make you're worse by spreading mine :D

Sherbet - Howzat

Hey VG..i would say shell out the cash!! the show was GREAT. the only thing that bothered me was that Liam pretty much stayed in one place the whole time, didn't really move around the stage (that and the drunk people who were screaming "Oasis sucks" right behind me:tsk: ) but it was a really amazing show.

U2-Stay

timothius said:

Same :D I have a relapse of a cold I thought I kicked 2 weeks ago. I'm feeling a bit better - I hope you do to... I would use the hug smiley but I don't wanna make you're worse by spreading mine :D

Sherbet - Howzat

I'll do it :hug::wink: I hope you feel better too, for me it can't get any worse so hopefully I'll be a little better by tomorrow! But sleeping is the worst part of having a cold...

sami0201 said:
Hey VG..i would say shell out the cash!! the show was GREAT. the only thing that bothered me was that Liam pretty much stayed in one place the whole time, didn't really move around the stage (that and the drunk people who were screaming "Oasis sucks" right behind me:tsk: ) but it was a really amazing show.

U2-Stay

cool...why do people pay to see a band they hate? i don't get it...

i actually wanna go, but i need to convince my friend it's worth it.

one question, did you have seats or GA? we cant pull up any GAs so we'd have to go for seats...more expensive and less fun:wink:

Weezer- Say it Aint So :rockon:

sami0201 said:

I'll do it :hug::wink: I hope you feel better too, for me it can't get any worse so hopefully I'll be a little better by tomorrow! But sleeping is the worst part of having a cold...

Thanks. :hug:

I can see the weekend coming (Live8 :drool: )... I'm feeling better.

The sleeping is hard... and the waking up is even worse. :yuck:

Shawn Mullins - Lullaby

timothius said:
Is Jet supporting them yet? If so, I'm sorry.

Shawn Mullins - Lullaby

yes, but I kinda like Jet! they happened to put on an okay show, which was hard for them because the place was still half empty and no one was standing up or anything, everyone was definitely there to see Oasis.

Sheryl Crow-Leaving Las Vegas

timothius said:

Thanks. :hug:

I can see the weekend coming (Live8 :drool: )... I'm feeling better.

The sleeping is hard... and the waking up is even worse. :yuck:

Shawn Mullins - Lullaby

I know..I think the though of watching Live8 is the only thing keeping me sane...and I hear you about waking up, this morning I could barely talk because my throat was so dry from breathing through my mouth all night (yuck). But I think I'm gonna take some medicine for cold symptoms that makes you drowsy so I'll get some sleep

VG, I had seats but there was no GA at the Garden. I was a few rows off the floor and I have to say, even though they weren't GA the people on the floor were having a blast. I was wishing I was down there the whole time..Liam kept "flirting" with this one girl the whole time and he gave her his tambourine at the end! :heart: then Noel came up to the front and signed her tour program! I would try to get GA but if you can't, it doesn't matter because they put on a great show anyway!

edit: song just changed
U2-Crumbs From Your Table

sami0201 said:

yes, but I kinda like Jet! they happened to put on an okay show, which was hard for them because the place was still half empty

They better get used to half empty crowds. :wink:

I don't want to knock bands that people like so I won't say anything. I did actually meet the guys from Jet & had a quick chat to them at the end of last year... they seemed pretty cool. :up:

Jon Mellancampo - Walk On.

timothius said:

They better get used to half empty crowds. :wink:

I don't want to knock bands that people like so I won't say anything. I did actually meet the guys from Jet & had a quick chat to them at the end of last year... they seemed pretty cool. :up:

:lol:

Oasis-Champagne Supernova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom