NOW PLAYING... keeping the party rolling!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UnforgettableLemon said:
Dropkick Murphys - Flannigan's Ball (demo)

3 days... :drool:

So I excited, I went nuts on my way home yesterday when the radio started blaring "The State of Massachusetts"

powerhour24 said:

So I excited, I went nuts on my way home yesterday when the radio started blaring "The State of Massachusetts"

Most of the album was streaming on their myspace page for a few days. Looks like there are going to be a few real classics on this one - "State of Massachusetts," "Surrender," "Loyal to No One," and all the trad songs are ace - the reworked "(F)lannigan's Ball" and "Fairmount Hill," and surprisingly "Johnny I Hardly Knew Ye" is really impressive, too.

I want to hear the Thin Lizzy cover, though. :hyper:

I heard it was on there, but besides (F)lannigan's and State of Massachusetts I'm just waiting to hear the whole thing. I've seen them three times this year and can't wait for St. Patrick's Day with new material.

powerhour24 said:
I heard it was on there, but besides (F)lannigan's and State of Massachusetts I'm just waiting to hear the whole thing. I've seen them three times this year and can't wait for St. Patrick's Day with new material.

Not making the Philly show with Flogging Molly is going to leave me really, really bitter for a while. Both band tour relentlessly, so there will be other opportunities, but the two together is such a rare thing.

UnforgettableLemon said:

Not making the Philly show with Flogging Molly is going to leave me really, really bitter for a while. Both band tour relentlessly, so there will be other opportunities, but the two together is such a rare thing.

I know, they really should do a whole tour together.

Rufus Wainwright - Over the Rainbow

Is the damn Judy Garland concert ever going to get an official release? It was supposed to be on CD/DVD like a month ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom