Now Playing: It's All Too Much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Springsteen - Lonesome Day
(from KXRadio)

Apparently followed by a song by Ben Folds and then Leonard Cohen.

The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite
(from KXRadio)

Followed by Urban Dance Squad - Routine :hyper: :rockon: :dance: (I really love this radio station!!!) and Jack Bruce - Theme From An Imaginary Western (or something like that).

TheBrazilianFly said:

I have no clue!! :happy: Something about the sea being tempestuous I think. :hmm:

hmmm... interesting

runs to Google... apparently it means "The Impetuous Sea Al Sunset Sali' Sulla Moon And Behind One Star Curtain"

Thanks a lot for all of your silly help Google. :|

Oasis - Keep the Dream Alive

Zootlesque said:

Hey!!! You got the new album too, huh? So what d'ya think? :wink:

I adore the new album :yes:

It's been alternating with "X&Y" in the car stereo since June :)

I think it's one of the most complete albums I've ever heard... I don't skip any songs on it; they're all so good!

Mucky Fingers is one of my favorite songs ever! :rockon:

Athlete - Tourist

Oasis - Mucky Fingers

Yeah... isn't it great!!?? It's probably the most rock n roll album they ever made! I think it's one of their best.. up there with Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory.

VertigoGal said:
*listening to my friend who's at a family reunion in Wisconsin singing that theme song from the Titanic movie to me over the phone*

near...far....wherEV-ER you are...

:rockon:

:laugh: so cute.

VertigoGal said:
:lol: yeah...I actually had the soundtrack to that movie when it came out...:shifty:...granted I was 7, but still...

Dood, you're kidding. You were only 7?

*feels old* :lol:

I know Titanic gets knocked a lot... but I still love the movie and the soundtrack (though I do usually skip the Celine Dion... ;) )

Oasis - Let There Be Love :heart:

^ is another one of my favorite songs from the album... reminds me a lot of John Lennon :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom