NOW PLAYING.......in the summer heat!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Martijn :wave: Did you do any sightseeing in London? Or was it just constant pubbing?! :wink: I was up the eye! :happy: :love:

Dido - here with me

Tiny! :wink: How are you feeling? i feel pretty good tonight - relaxed :)

Eric Clapton - Wonderful tonight

susanp6 said:
Martijn :wave: Did you do any sightseeing in London? Or was it just constant pubbing?! :wink: I was up the eye! :happy: :love:

Dido - here with me

Susan! :wave:
We did do a bit of sightseeing (Thames river cruise, Camden Market, walking around the Tower, etc.), but yeah, there were also lots of pubs involved. Or restaurants. Hey, the day we arrived there was the Argentina - Serbia & Montenegro and Netherlands - Ivory Coast footy matches, so we had to see those. :D
We didn't go up the London Eye as there was something like a 2-hour waiting queue. Some other time then.
BTW, where are you from? I thought you were from London? But I guess that's not the case, is it?

me: Pure Impact - On The Tracks
(from the Wicked Good Boston Bands Volume 2)

No i'm from Glasgow, Scotland Martijn! :D :heart:

I only waited 10 mins to get on the eye! And i was there when England were playing Sweden so for me it was a bit :reject: :uhoh: !!! Isn't the tower fab looking? Everything that happened in there :yikes:

susanp6 said:
No i'm from Glasgow, Scotland Martijn! :D :heart:

OK, sorry for thinking you were from England. :reject:

I only waited 10 mins to get on the eye! And i was there when England were playing Sweden so for me it was a bit :reject: :uhoh: !!! Isn't the tower fab looking? Everything that happened in there :yikes:

Those are indeed the better times. When we were there it was around noon on a Saturday afternoon.

me: U2 - Gone
(from Pop)

Aerosmith - Shut Up And Dance
(from Get A Grip)

into: Daniel Lanois - JJ Leaves LA
(from Shine)

Bedtime! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom