Now Playing I'd like to teach the world to sing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Kilbey -- Transaction

and I'm working on a transaction for SK right now! spooky :ohmy:

Moonlit_Angel said:
LOL, timothius, funny title there with the "Happy Birthday" song you were listening to earlier :p.

But its Pauls actual song for Nick's 33rd Birthday! :wink:

Featuring the lyrical brilliance of:

Thats My Friend Nick, He's got the best looking d!@k.

This fabeled Jools/Bono version of Velvet Dress! I've never ever heard it. Would you be able to email it to me, I'm desperatly trying to like that song.

timothius said:
But its Pauls actual song for Nick's 33rd Birthday! :wink:

Featuring the lyrical brilliance of:

Thats My Friend Nick, He's got the best looking d!@k.

:lmao:...oh, my god...what a character, huh :p?

Originally posted by timothius
This fabeled Jools/Bono version of Velvet Dress! I've never ever heard it. Would you be able to email it to me, I'm desperatly trying to like that song.

I'd love to-only thing is, I'm not sure exactly how to send mp3s through e-mail, so if you instruct me on that, then yes, I will gladly send it on over :).

As for what's playing, Neil Finn's version of "Billie Jean" (saw your list of favorite covers in the "List Thread" and it made me want to listen to that version. Great cover).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

:lmao:...oh, my god...what a character, huh :p?

I'd love to-only thing is, I'm not sure exactly how to send mp3s through e-mail, so if you instruct me on that, then yes, I will gladly send it on over :).

As for what's playing, Neil Finn's version of "Billie Jean" (saw your list of favorite covers in the "List Thread" and it made me want to listen to that version. Great cover).

Angela

Just as a normal attachment you would send it. Unless you're using hotmail in which case it would be a tad problematic.

That Billie Jean is great considering they only get 5 minutes to prepare on that show. The next year he did Sexual Healing, while its not as good its still brilliant. He just has that perfect voice for acoustic guitar.

I'll play Alex Llyod's version of Mysterious Ways as well.

edit: of course my addy might come in handy timothiusnz@gmail.com

timothius said:
Just as a normal attachment you would send it. Unless you're using hotmail in which case it would be a tad problematic.

Oh. Okay. Simple enough then...I shall get that to you in the near future here.

That Billie Jean is great considering they only get 5 minutes to prepare on that show. The next year he did Sexual Healing, while its not as good its still brilliant. He just has that perfect voice for acoustic guitar.

:yes:.

Speaking of covers of his, I'm listening to his version of "I Can See Clearly Now". I loooooove this one, too-nice touch with the harmonica and stuff :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Speaking of covers of his, I'm listening to his version of "I Can See Clearly Now". I loooooove this one, too-nice touch with the harmonica and stuff :).

Oh yeah so true! Love Neil. Going to see them at the Opera House July (hopefully tickets this week).

Thank you so much for Velvet Dress when it comes :rockon:

Neil Finn - The Drugs Don't Work

timothius said:
Oh yeah so true!

:D. You have good taste, my friend.

Love Neil. Going to see them at the Opera House July (hopefully tickets this week).

Lucky! Have fun at the show when the time rolls around.

Thank you so much for Velvet Dress when it comes :rockon:

No problem :). I just sent it, so check your e-mail. Hope you like it.

Listening to "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2 right now-"Live Aid" version.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom