Now Playing: Holiday, Celebrate!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C:censored:y - Square One

We've got this loving C:censored:y weekend, where its C:censored:y 24/7 for 2 days. It's brilliant, every live show they've ever done televised etc etc. I'm really starting to warm to this album as well. I think I like it even more than another bands last release. :reject:

And they have a trip to see C:censored:y in Vienna up for grabs. :drool: :drool: I want to win this so badly.

C:censored:y - White Shadows

I've started on my Pink Floyd journey. I've given my first few listens to Pipers... not too shabby. From what I gather the better stuff is closer to the end.

timothius said:
I've started on my Pink Floyd journey.

Awesome! :up: :dancing:

You can pretty much go with the 'Fav albums poll' thread as to what to listen to first... the top 5.

But Piper is a good start too! :up: Just don't expect any of the other albums to sound even remotely like Piper.

Zootlesque said:

You can pretty much go with the 'Fav albums poll' thread as to what to listen to first... the top 5.

But Piper is a good start too! :up: Just don't expect any of the other albums to sound even remotely like Piper.

I'm trying to listen chronologically, as I've never been able to do that with a band. I always tend to go arse about and toss around with the order.

Mental stability hopefully will play a greater part in the next few albums. :D

C:censored:y - Fix Ya!

Oh man! Pink Floyd is one band you can't get into chronologically... in my opinion, at least. Piper is a pretty weird start but Saucerful is not hard to get into. Ummagumma and Atom Heart Mother could drive you :crazy: and scare you away permanently. :lol: That's why albums like Dark Side, Wall, Meddle, Animals and Wish are easier to get into. Anyway, try it and see! :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Oh man! Pink Floyd is one band you can't get into chronologically... in my opinion, at least. Piper is a pretty weird start but Saucerful is not hard to get into. Ummagumma and Atom Heart Mother could drive you :crazy: and scare you away permanently. :lol: That's why albums like Dark Side, Wall, Meddle, Animals and Wish are easier to get into. Anyway, try it and see! :wink:

Oh thanks for the heads up. I'll take it on board (not fall on my sword).:wink:

Am I Ever Going To See Your Face Again? - Neil Finn

Gersey -- The Night We Walked To Mexico

I always seem to focus on this song and think to come here and mention that I'm listening to it when I play this album. It is one of my favorite Gersey songs though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom