Now Playing: EVERYONE PLAY WHAT I PLAY!......(or not!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dresden Dolls- New Year's Day

If anyone is interested in trying something new music wise...can i bring your attention to the Divine Comedy thread...i uploaded some mp3s:wink:

^:hyper:

It's hard to get by when your arse is the size of a small conutry*sings*

Divine Comedy- National Express

:drool: :drool:

Aardvark747 said:
^I have a sore throat:sad: I think my curry was too hot last nite!

me too, actually. I think mine may be down to having vomited for much of this morning though :down:

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams

I'd like to say it was down to heavy partying, or something of the sorts, but I think the truth is far less thrilling - I ate some Tofu which was out of date last night :huh:

Gwen Stefani - Cool

It's funny, for the last 3 hours slaving over an assignemnt I kept thinking how tierd I was, the moment I finish it I couldn't be more awake. :mad: :lol:

Bad -> Ruby Tuesday -> Sympathy For The Devil :combust:

I didn't realise the time difference was so great between here and Australia :slant:

I just have 'psychological' hangups with assignments anyway. I'm always tired, or hungry, or thirsty when doing them.
The real problem being that i'm a procrastinator ;)

Bell X1 - Eve, the Apple of my Eye

beau2ifulday said:
I didn't realise the time difference was so great between here and Australia :slant:

Not as big as the culture difference. :wink:

beau2ifulday said:
Bell X1 - Eve, the Apple of my Eye

This may seem like a bizzare question, but do you have that CD handy i.e linear notes or something?

Crowdies - Thirty Three Years :cute:

Last edited:
Not as bizarre as you may think ;)
I don't own the CD. It was just a single download from iTunes. Sorry :(

U2 - Zooropa

beau2ifulday said:
Not as bizarre as you may think ;)
I don't own the CD. It was just a single download from iTunes. Sorry :(

:ohmy:

That might do... could you, if you aren't too busy see in the file info if there is any mention of one N.Seymour? :hyper:

Crowdies - Sister Madly (We call Nick, Boom-cha :lmao: )

timothius said:

:ohmy:

That might do... could you, if you aren't too busy see in the file info if there is any mention of one N.Seymour? :hyper:

No, the file details don't state Nick Seymour anywhere. I'm sure the actual liner notes do though... iTunes is always vague about those sorts of things.

The Edge - Heroine

beau2ifulday said:

No, the file details don't state Nick Seymour anywhere. I'm sure the actual liner notes do though... iTunes is always vague about those sorts of things.

You know who Nick Seymour is. :faint:

I knew he had done production work with them, but I didn't know if it was singles/albums or just general farting around.

Crowdies - When You Come

Well, I know I may listen to Kelly Clarkson excessively but i'm not *that* out of touch with the more established musicians/bands of the world :wink:

Eric Clapton - Layla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom