Now Playing: don't dream it's over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Church -- June

(lyrics inspired by Elektra June, one of Steve's older twin daughters)

VertigoGal said:
indra, I still haven't got the Church CD. :reject: It's on my to-do list...

slacker! :mad:

Actually, I just figured you got it and hated it, but were too polite to say that. :D

So not having it yet is actually good....

The Church -- Summer

The Shins- So Says I

haha, no, I'm sure I'll like it. I was planning on getting it, but I got sidetracked with the Shins album which I love dearly despite the fact that they are corporate sell-outs. :wink: I neeeeed to find a used CD shop, buying CDs sucks. They cost 15 bucks and I feel guilty buying them cos I should be saving for college or something...

VertigoGal said:

haha, no, I'm sure I'll like it. I was planning on getting it, but I got sidetracked with the Shins album which I love dearly despite the fact that they are corporate sell-outs. :wink: I neeeeed to find a used CD shop, buying CDs sucks. They cost 15 bucks and I feel guilty buying them cos I should be saving for college or something...

Well, buying a Church cd should even that corporate sell out thing out a bit. :)

I know what you mean with the expensive cds -- most I've bought over the past few years have been from overseas. So I'm not only paying for the cd itself (which is often more expensive than US cds) but then I'm also paying for shipping. It can really add up. However, I find it still generally less expensive to buy them from overseas places and have them shipped than to buy the imports from US retailers.

I ordered a cd from Australia for half the price (including shipping) of what it would have cost me to buy from a US retailer. And it took less than half as long to get here too!

Gersey -- Baby, You're A Strange Girl

The Church -- hitspacebar

which was originally titled Avarice Lime, which I think would be a really cool title. Don't know what the fuck it's supposed to mean though.... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom